COLLABORATION

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JIMIN)

    It was almost midnight when we finally arrived home, not that it was something we’re not used to by now. Today was just as exhausting as the days before it, we were all rehearsing for our comeback in a week’s time after all. When everyone finally settled in, Taehyung got everyone’s attention. He had an extra happy smile on his face as he held his phone, we all looked at him weirdly.

    “So Park BoGum hyung just called and he asked me if I could produce an OST for him.” Everyone was silent for a second before we all broke into cheers, Namjoon was the first to give Taehyung a hug and came Yoongi, soon after we all gathered into a group hug. 

    “Proud of you TaeTae.” Hosoek ruffled the younger one on the head, he beamed another smile and I could see his eyes getting glassy. He caught me staring and all I could do was smile, I could hear his soft sniffles and I can’t help but chuckle at how he easily get emotional despite his cool exterior.

    After the initial congratulatory hugs, everyone began to ask him questions and he happily replied, he even mentioned that he may be collaborating with an artist from the US.

    “Hyung didn’t say a name yet since they haven’t confirmed. All I know is she’s a friend of his and he thinks we would be a great team.” Taehyung shrugged, we’ve worked with international artists and it was fun but with the language barrier, it may be tough to collaborate and I knew Taehyung knew that too bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter