I LIKE Lee Jinnie

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JINNIE)

 

After the night in Han river, I couldn’t stop thinking about Jimin. We started to text each other since then, we were talking a lot more. I wanted to ask him a lot of questions. Does he still have feelings for me? Are we only just friends? Does he not have a rumoured girlfriend?, although it’s hard to believe tabloids when I was a victim of dating rumours myself. All these questions were invading my thoughts since that fateful night 2 nights ago. The old me would have quickly addressed the issue because I hated blurred lines, I hated not knowing where I stand in situation but this time, I can’t seem to bring myself to do so. Maybe because I was too afraid of what the answers would be and I can’t bear to get hurt again… not this time.

    “Jinnie? Hello?” Sumi waved her hands in front of me and I finally snapped out of my thoughts.

    “Did you hear what I said? Your song with V will be released this Monday and if this goes well, which it will, Korea Glam magazine would like to feature you in their front cover. What do you think?” Sumi smiled at me and the thought of it got me excited, we talked about the opportunities this whole set up would give. 

    “Anyway, are we all set for tonight? Remember to bring the passes.” Sumi reminded me of the backstage passes I’ve received from Taehyung last night, it was for BTS’ comeback stage performance. Taehyung made sure to give it to me last night despite his busy schedule and my thoughts trailed back to last night’s event.

 

    “Yoeboseyo?” I picked up a phone call in the middle of the series, Let’s Fight Ghost.

    “Hey Jinnie, are you at home right now?” I quickly recognised Taehyung’s voice, I hummed my answer as I paused the series.

    “Perfect.” He said before the line went off and my doorbell rang. I was startled by the sudden sound because it was 11pm in the evening, Sumi is asleep and I wasn’t expecting anyone. With every ghosts I’ve seen in the series, my heart started to pump especially when the peephole was covered. I gulped in fear and all these crazy thoughts started flooding my mind. I took a deep breath before opening the door to nobody, I was puzzled for a second before someone jumped in front of me. I screamed in the top of my lungs as the face registered in my head, but my mouth was quickly muffled by a hand and I finally realised it was Taehyung. With a swift move of ushering me and closing the door behind, he started to laugh uncontrollably. 

    “T-Tae….” I uttered as the tears began to trail down my face, this made Taehyung panic immediately.

    “Y-yah… Don’t cry!” He approached me cautiously, I bet he didn’t expect that. I covered my face as I softly sobbed, unbeknownst to him that I was just acting. 

    “Please don’t cry….” His voice was laced with concern as he gently caressed my back. And when he pulled me to a gentle embrace, that’s when I was unable to hold it any longer.

    “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” I bursted into laughter and I could see Taehyung’s face changed from cancer to utterly confusion.

    “W-were you fake crying???” He said with astonishment.

    “~I’m so sorry but it’s fake love….fake love!~” I started to sing and dance to his song and he immediately laughed. I couldn’t hold it any longer too, so I decided to join in with the laughter. 

    “What are you doi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter