ONE THING STILL REMAINED

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JIMIN)

 

    It has been hours since Taehyung went to the meeting, everyone has already arrived in the dance room two hours ago and we were ready for lunch when Taehyung simply said he couldn’t join and the meeting went well.

    “Where should we eat?” Jin asked after we finally finished the first session of practice, everyone threw their ideas out while I browsed thought my phone.

    “I wonder how well did the meeting go with Taehyung that he even missed practice this morning.” Heosok hyung wondered aloud, we all thought the same while packing our things. It was rare for Taehyung to miss practice but I guess today was exceptional especially if manager hyung was okay for him not to join us for practice.

    My attention was diverted when my phone started to ring, I saw the caller ID and a small smile formed on my face. I took my phone and walked a bit further from the boys whom were suddenly in a heat debate about where to have lunch. 

    “Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

    “Hey, are you done with your practice?” I could hear sequels and giggles in the other end when Dahyun talked. I supposed that was the rest of TWICE in the background, but I paid no attention to it.

    “Neh. How was the flight? Did you get enough rest before the big day?” I sat down on the floor with my back against the mirror, Dahyun replied yes and that everything was going smoothly in their tour. We conversed a little bit more, about when she’ll be back, when can we meet etc., but our conversation was cut short when she was asked to get back, so with a curt goodbye, the line went dead and I just sighed.

    “Who was that?” Heosok joined next to me, I wasn’t sure whether to mention it but decided to just say it.

    “Dahyun.”

    “So are you guys really dating?” Heosok asked and to be honest, I wasn’t too sure either. Dahyun and I knew of each other while back, we’ve talked a couple of times but it wasn’t until a few months ago when we really interacted with each other. Long story short, some paparazzi caught us hanging out and people just assumed we were dating. When the article first came out few days ago, manage

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter