YOU REMEMBER

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JINNIE)

 

    I expected to go home after our little dessert time in the van, but apparently during my absence in the van, Jimin has instructed my driver to bring us to the Han river. One of the places that I’ve always wanted to visit back in the day.

     “What are we doing here?” I looked at Jimin in confusion while he put on his mask and a hoodie over his head, he handed me a mask as well as another hoodie he pulled out from his bag.

    “Just put this on and follow me.” He simply said. Although I was still puzzled by the sudden visit of Seoul’s famous river, I did as I was asked and we both exited the van. The hoodie reached mid-thigh and I could smell his familiar citrus scent, something about wearing his clothes made me remember when he would lend me his school sweater and the thought made me smile.

    “Are you sure this is a good idea? Last time I snuck out with a K-POP idol, I was labeled with not so nice names.” I half joked but seriously the comments about me and Taehyung was terrible to say the least. I expected him to laugh but instead he remained silent for a bit  before he continued.

    “Don’t worry. There aren’t a lot of people here now and I’m bringing you to my friend’s place. No crazy fans or paparazzis would be able to spot us there.” He explained with comfort that I was well convinced to go with him. Without realising it, he had grab my hand and led me to the path by the river and up to a small slope. I looked around and indeed there weren’t many people, so I felt more at peace with the idea. As we reach the end of the path, he guided me through a rough trail through the bushes and then a small gate was spotted not so far away. If you don’t pay attention to the small path, you’d definitely miss it. We passed the gate and a small sitting area with a closed stall appeared in my sight. It overlooked the Han river beautifully but our location still hidden from the eye by trees and bushes.

    “Wow.” I uttered as I took in the beauty of the place. Small fairy lights scattered the place just enough to see everything in place, I looked at Jimin and he had a satisfied smile o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter