I WAS JEALOUS

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After what felt like eternity, Sumi was done with her phone and was resting across me when someone came. I looked up to see BoGum with a worried look, thankfully my head has already stopped spinning but I could still feel the throbs when I moved.

    “What happened to you guys?” He asked aloud while trying to check up on Sumi who was softly singing to herself with her eyes closed.

    “We got drunk.” I replied in pain when suddenly I heard another voice.

    “No .” I opened my eyes to see Taehyung with an amused smile, suddenly I felt more aware of my surroundings so I sat straighter while trying to ignore the pain in my head. Just then Sumi finally realised the presence of the 2 men, her eyes landed at Taehyung in confusion before it shot at BoGum who looked at her with worry.

    “What are you doing here?” She sneered at him but BoGum just remained silent as Sumi continued to rant once again. Taehyung looked uncomfortable at this point so while the two were in a heated argument, I slowly pulled Taehyung out of the room that led to the dim lit corridor.

    “You don’t wanna be there.” I leaned on the wall to steady myself while my hand still held his, I realised that standing up may have been a wrong choice when the room started to spin all over again.

    “Why was noona so angry?”

    “Be-cause BoGum oppa is dating someone else already… I…I mean I would be to if I was her. After oppa decided to take a break with her for no reason…they never really had a closure. And then when they finally meet again, he acted as if there was a chance to get back together but turns out…” I trailed off, realising my drunk self has spilled the beans that were meant to be kept in the bag. I pouted like a little child who was caught drawing on the wall, but Taehyung just laughed.

    “gwiyeopda. (Cute.)” he was suddenly close to me as he pinched my cheek lightly, I felt the room get hot immediately after that. I cleared my throat before stepping back a bi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter