MAKE IT RIGHT

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

(JINNIE)

 

Sumi and I showed our passes to the respective staffs in the backstage, it was an hour before their performance and I wanted to greet them first before it. I was suppose to come earlier but something came up with Sumi, so we were late. As we brisk walked through changing rooms, I was able to recognise some of the K-POP groups and I was even more surprised when they recognised me. After a good 10 minutes, I was finally able to find their room. A paper with the words ‘BTS’ printed over it, so I gave a knock before I was let in.

    “Eh?? Noona!” The first one to greet me was Jungkook, he jumped off his feet and gave me a hug. After our first encounter and a few efforts to get close to him, he and I found a bond through a game called Overwatch he got me hooked.

    “Hey, we didn’t know you were coming.” Namjoon was next to greet me and everyone just followed along, Taehyung didn’t mention I was coming? I looked around to see if Taehyung was there but he was nowhere to be found, so my eyes landed to next person I thought of. Park Jimin. He was well-dressed in a white loose dress shirt paired with blue jeans, his hair was dyed to a fascinating pink. Boy, did he look good.

    “Hi.” I was suddenly shy and it felt like how it was when we first admitted we like each other 7 years ago, I wanted to smack myself for acting like a teenager with ranging hormones but who am I kidding? I was enjoying every bit of it.

    “Hey, why didn’t you mention that you’re coming to watch us?” Jimin asked and I was about to protest when an arm s across my shoulder, I turned to see Taehyung in all white and his hair now tainted in aqua blue. How are these boys getting hotter, I don’t understand…. And here I am looking like a potato?

    “I wanted to surprise you guys, you all mentioned how much you missed Jinnie. So…Tada!” He said to everyone, but why does it feel like he was mainly talking to Jimin?

    “Glad you can made it.” Taehyung then turned to me with a welcoming smile, his arm still around me and for some reason, this made me a bit awkward because Jimin was just there watching us intently.

    “Did you eat already? Come! There are some snacks on the table.” He said he ushered me to the table and away from Jimin, who stood still at the same spot.

    I was given some time to catch up with the group, I kept asking which song will they perform today but none of them wanted to spoil the moment. So when they went on stage, I made sure to have settled on the designated area to watch them closely. When the song started, I was already on my feet cheering like all the fans. They were singing their newest single, ‘Make it Right’. 

 

The moment I noticed myself

I had to leave

I had to find out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter