ESPECIALLY PARK JIMIN

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TAEHYUNG)

 

    A few days after I received BoGum Hyung’s offer, he called to inform me that his friend was on board with the idea. I had mixed emotions regarding the news at first, I was still contemplating whether to push through with the offer. But when I found out who’s the artist, all my hesitation was out of the window. 

    I was admiring the photo that BoGum hyung sent me after he told me that Lee Jinnie will be collaborating with me. I was very much aware of her success, I may or may not be actually a big fan of her work. I understood what hyung meant that we would be a good team, because our genre of music was pretty similar. A bit of jazz and I could tell she had an artsy old soul up her sleeves, so I was confident that this would actually work. Not only was Jinnie a talent musician, she was a sight for sore eyes. She was beautiful to say the least with those caramel almond eyes, pinkish lips and a figure that knew what work out was. 

    “Taehyung-ah, Jimin and I will be in the dance studio if you need us okay?” My attention was back to Namjoon hyung and Jimin. I was called in 2 hours earlier to have a meeting with BoGum hyung before BTS scheduled rehearsal, Namjoon hyung and Jimin insisted on accompanying to the company while the rest stayed behind. I have yet to tell them about Lee Jinnie since BoGum hyung wanted to keep it a secret until everything is confirmed.

    “You guys didn’t have to come.” I argued weakly but they just ignored me as our van pulled to our usual parking space. We stepped out one by one and surveyed the parking lot, it was almost pack as usual.

    “We just want to give you moral support.” Namjoon ruffled my head, I smiled at the gesture because it meant so much to have a great and supportive family like them.

 

(JINNIE)

 

    I tried to keep myself energised with a coffee the next day, I was unable to get more than 4 hours of sleep after pouring my heart out last night. But in the bright side, I was able to have a rough draft of a possible song, so I didn’t feel too bad. Besides downing my morning fix, I found myself admiring the skyscrapers in Seoul. I have never been to Seoul yet despite having to travel to many countries. So when I was able to finalise the cities I would be visiting this coming Asia Tour, I made sure Seoul will be one of my stops. 

    Seoul just looked like it was in pictures that I used to admire as a kid, beautiful buildings and vibrant colours that always made my heart flutter. There was once upon a time, where Seoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter