WELL PEOPLE CHANGE

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JINNIE)

 

 

    I chuckled at Jimin’s reply to my suggestion of ice-cream that I was going to treat him, I guess some things never changed when he confirmed he still like the same flavours. I was at the main studio in BigHit to finally start recording the song, Taehyung was still in their rehearsals so he was going to be late. Therefore I took the liberty to start recording my parts first with the production team and it went smoothly. By the time Taehyung arrived after lunch, we were all set to record his part of the song.

    “That went smoother than expected.” Taehyung said when we finished the first recording, we still needed to polish up some parts of the song but we figured we deserved a break.

    “Yeah and we are ahead of schedule.” I winked at him with my point fingers gesturing him, he laughed and we continued to discuss what else were needed to be perfected.

    “By the way, any plans this weekend?” Taehyung asked after awhile, I thought of my plans besides practice and composing songs, I was pretty free.

    “Nothing much. What’s up?”    

    “Wanna come watch our come back stage performance?” Out of nowhere, Taehyung bent over to my face with both hands balled up resting on his chin. He pulled out his biggest aegyo look and I instantly felt the heat rose up on my face and my heart stopping for a second.    

    “Y-yah. You’re too close.” I backed away and he just chuckle.

    “So what do you say?” He retracted back as well

    “Umm..sure.” I smiled nervously, I hope he didn’t hear how my heart beat against my ribcage. He beamed his gorgeous smile before returning to his work, with a shake of my head at his silliness, I joined him.

 

    We finished earlier than expected, I was about to ask Taehyung if he had any plans for tonight but he quickly informed me that he’s got errands to run. I openly expressed my disappointment which he just laughed at.

    “You need friends. Don’t get too attached, you might fall.” He teased with a wink at me, in a short period of time knowing Taehyung, I’ve grown used to his harmless flirts so I just scowled at his playfulness before we bid our goodbyes.

    “He’s not wrong though. I need more friends.” I sulked alone in the music studio, Sumi was out for a meeting with a magazine, I thought to message her for drinks tonight but decided against it. I was about to just call it a night, when I suddenly received a text.

 

    So where my ice-cream at? -Jimin

    If you’re free now, ice-cream you sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter