LET'S BREAK UP

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    I stared at my phone again today for the nth time, it’s been a week since I was able to talk to him and it has been driving me crazy. My messages were all unseen so I thought he was busy and I couldn’t find a reason to be upset because I know the whole long distance relationship have been tough for him too. But it has also been tough for me these days. Jimin-ah, what to do?

    “Jin, wanna go out today?” Sumi knocked on my door while I was just on my bed thinking deeply, I knew I needed to get out of the four walls of my room but I can’t seem to bring myself so I just shook my head to decline her offer. She sighed as she entered my room, she closed the door behind her and settled at the foot of my bed.

    “Is it about the scholarship that you are worrying about?” Sumi asked and I just sighed. I suddenly remembered the burden that has been weighing me down these days again. Due to my poor GPA this term, I am close to losing my scholarship and I knew I couldn’t afford to continue my studies if that was the case. The past months have been the worst because Jimin and I were constantly getting into heated arguments and home situation wasn’t getting any better when my parents have been arguing about our financial status. To add on to the already messy mix, I wasn’t adapting well in my new school. Put that all together, you get a GPA of 2.9. 

    “Yeah.” I simply said before I started to burst into tears as Sumi consoled me. But despite her efforts, I knew there was only one person I needed the most at that time but he was nowhere to be found and that broke me.

    

    I won’t be able to talk for awhile but please wait for me. I’m sorry, I love you. -Jimin

That was his last message. Two weeks had passed and there was no reply from him and I had grown tired of waiting. With everything I was dealing with at home, I couldn’t care less about him anymore. I was angry and sad with everything that was happening, but at the same time, I knew Jimin wasn’t one to disappear without a reason because he’s Jimin. And he loves me. 

    Trying to brush away the bad thoughts in my head, I decided to grab my keys to go and take a drive. As I exited my house I was shocked by the person who stood at my lawn, he had a snapback on and I wasn’t able to make out of his face at first but I knew that smile right away. Park Jimin stood in front of me with the most cheekiest smile. Without another thought, I found myself running towards him in full speed. I jumped into his arms and had my legs wrapped around his torso, I nestled close to his neck and the familiar citrus scent engulfed my senses.

    “What are you doing here?” I spoke through the lump that has un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter