WHAT'S THEIR DEAL?

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TAEHYUNG)

 

    During the meeting, we all contributed ideas to what kind of song we were expected of. We also discussed about our terms and conditions. Throughout the meeting however, I found myself sneaking a glance or two to the person that sat across me. Photos did not do justice on how beautiful Jinnie was. Her soft ash brown curls cascading to her shoulders, it complimented her vibrant porcelain skin. Typically any artists would have layers of make up but I knew she had barely any make up on. Everything was just so natural and, what else can I say? Beautiful.

    I watch as Lee Jinnie asked questions after questions, she knew what she was doing. She looked professional. And when I figured I could answer her, I spoke.

    “Well, if it’s about where we’ll practise and have the space to gather, we can do it at the Bangtan studio? I understand that with everyone preparing for comeback, the schedules for the studios here may be packed.” I suggested, the shock was evident on Jinnie when I spoke up. The producers looked in deep thoughts for awhile before agreeing to it, I felt my heart swell in pride for at least contributing to the topic. I heard a soft adorable giggle and my eyes went to Jinnie who was looking at me, she offered me a shy smile which I returned a goofy one. 

    I’m glad Jimin talked me out of declining the offer, or else I wouldn’t be able to meet the most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen.

 

(JINNIE)

 

    I was stunned when I heard a deep velvety voice spoke after I expressed my concern on how to set a location for us to gather, Kim Taehyung suggested an idea that was workable and when they approved, I saw the joy oozing out of his tiny but satisfied smile. This made me giggle at his cuteness, I guessed I giggled a little too loud because he looked at me with curiosity. I decided to play it cool and smiled and when he smiled back, I felt my cheeks turned ten shades more red than it already was. Oh boy, he’ll give me a heart attack one day.

    The meeting went on for another hour and when we were finally done, I could feel my stomach’s protest for food. The production team and music director left first, Bo Gum and Sumi were talking about catching up through dinner while we were here, so I just pretended to be busy with my things when I heard someone clear their throat. I looked up to see Kim Taehyung smiling at me.

    “We didn’t get to formally be introduced, I’m Kim Taehyung.” He bowed at me first before offering a handshake and I returned it with glee.

    “I look forward to working with you. I’m a big fan.” His eyes turned into crescent moon as he smiled at my compliment. I hope my Korean wasn’t hard to understand, throughout the years my Korean deteriorated due to lack of practice.

    “Same here. I was very excited when I heard that you’ll be singing with me.” Taehyung complimented back and I tried to sound as humble as I could when suddenly my stomach growled like a lion. I winced at how embarrassing this may be and when Taehyung chuckled at the sound, I wanted the ground to swallow me whole.

    “I know a good place that serves the best Kimchi Jjigae, would you like to join us for lunch?” He offered kindly and I found myself complying to his request.

    “That…sounds good, if we’re not intruding your schedule? I understand you’re a busy body.” 

    “It’s okay. I need to have lunch anyway too.” He insisted. I decided to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter