OUR LITTLE ESCAPADE

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Half an hour and a bag of potato chips later, Taehyung and I were finally satisfied by the soundtrack melody we’ve come up with. The rhythm was not too slow and it has a bobbing head kind of vibe, a melody you’d like to hear to reminisce even without the lyrics. It was raw and soulful but still edgy with the bass.

    “And this proves why you’re famous the way you are because of such gift.” Taehyung leans over and praised me again, I could feel my ears turning red but I didn’t want to seem bothered by how close we were. 

    “That means a lot.” I can’t help but puff my chest in pride. Often times many people don’t believe that I have what it takes to be a proper artist because people think I sing what the labels give, but they have no idea the blood, sweat and tears I’ve poured in each of the songs I wrote. *Insert BTS pun reference.*

    “All we need now is the lyrics and hopefully get the big yes from the higher ups.” Taehyung wiggled his brows, I giggled at how goofy he gets when he’s out of the idol zone. I looked at the time and realised it was almost dinner time, I didn’t realise we’ve been in the studio for almost 4 hours. Time does fly when you’re having fun.

    “Oh I’m hungry….” Taehyung suddenly spoke and hunger finally registered into my head when my stomach growled. Why is it that every time I’m with Taehyung, he gets to witness my bear for a stomach.

    “What do you say? Sneak out for some street food?” Taehyung suggested with a hint of mischief, I’m not one to break rules but you only live once they say, right? I nodded in eagerness. We skimmed through the room and realised that both our managers were not present, so our grins grew even wider. Taehyung pulled out a pair of face masks and two caps out of a drawer, I looked at quizzically when he handed it to me.

    “Put it on, fans can be…aggressive. Besides we don’t want paparazzis to see us and make an article about us dating.” Taehyung winked at me and I giggled. After making sure we’re unrecognisable, we proceeded to our escape plan. As if fate wants to make this whole journey more exciting, we heard our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter