ARE YOU DRUNK?

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(TAEHYUNG)

    When we returned to our dressing room after our performance, I was surprised to see Dahyun waiting inside our room. She greeted us briefly and gave her congratulatory bows, but when Jimin walked in the room, she was quick to be by his side. For the first time, I saw Jimin feeling slightly uncomfortable with her. Since they started chatting each other up, he was usually calm and collected around Dahyun but tonight he didn’t seem to enjoy her presence at all.

    “Hey! You guys were awesome out there!” I turned to Jinnie, who has entered the room too. She paid no attention to Jimin on the other side of room and her whole focus was on me and the other guys. I found her sudden action odd. Since Jimin and Jinnie saw each other again, there was something that automatically magnetised them together. Even when they don’t interact, there is something about their body language that always welcomed one another.

     But now, Jinnie seemed to make it her ultimate mission to ignore the pink hair boy. I glanced over to Jimin who had Dahyun clung to his arms but his attention was at the brunette next to me while Jinnie’s back was completely facing him. I shook my head at the realisation of the matter, with a smirk on my face I decided to play along with whatever the two were pulling off.

    “What do you think of the song?” I causally wrapped my arms around Jinnie’s shoulder, I felt her slight jolted under my touch but I ignored it and turned our body slightly adjacent towards Jimin to see his reaction.

    “I-it was really amazing.” Jinnie let a slight stutter and her cheeks were flushed, I saw Jimin’s jaw clenched and unclenched. A sign that maybe he wasn’t comfortable with my actions and usually I don’t challenge him because I don’t want to upset him, but for some reason I wanted to spite him. I wanted to annoy him that Jinnie and I are getting along and I did the unimaginable, I swiftly pulled Jinnie face to give her a kiss on the cheek.

    “Y-yah!! What a-are you doing?!” Jinnie half protested half trying to peel herself away. The others gasped in shock and some even hauled at the sigh but I just laughed.

    “It’s a thank you kiss for being a good luck charm.” I slowly let go of her and by this time, she was beetroot red and Jimin was out of the room with a loud bang of the door. Everyone was startled by his abrupt exit from the room although I knew why, I played it cool and smiled at everyone.

    “Yah! Are you guys dating?!” Hoseok shouted but I just ignored his question.

    “ Jjajangmyeon anyone?” I offered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter