STILL YOUR FAVOURITE

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JINNIE)

 

    My head was pounding the next day, the hangover was real. I can’t even remember how I got home last night, the last thing I remembered was Jimin laughing at someone in the van but I can’t quite remember why.

    “Unnieee…” I whined as I entered the kitchen, as expected Sumi was already cooking me some bacons that I always crave after a night out.

    “Yah, Lee Jinnie. Don’t you think you’re too old to rebel now? First, you snuck out and got caught by paparazzis and then you come home in Jimin’s arms drunk out of your mind?” Sumi lectured, her voice echoed through my head and it made the hungover worse.

    “Jimin brought me home?” 

    “Yeah, the poor boy carried your to your room last night. You were a mess.” Sumi glared at me and I winced like a guilty puppy who was caught red handed ripping the toilet paper.  To make things worse, I really don’t remember how I passed out and pretty much what happened after we left the restaurant. I reminded myself to message Jimin to thank him for taking care of me.

    “So I guess you and Jimin are okay now?” Sumi spoke again after I got myself a cup coffee to help ease my throbbing head.

    “Yeah…” 

    “How’s your heart taking it?” Sumi asked, we both took a sip of our own cup but eyes were on each other.

    “It’s fine. It’s been years unnie, I was worried for nothing. I thought I’d still have feelings, but…” I thought back to the moment we’ve met again to last night.

    “I’m surprisingly okay.” I shrugged. Although Sumi didn’t seem convinced, she didn’t pry on it.

    “How about you? How’s you and BoGum? Any chances for a second romance?” I teased but all she did was chuckle before she answered.

    “He’s seeing someone already.” I choked instantly at the answer, worry evident on my face when I saw Sumi smiled sadly. If there was one thing Sumi and I had in common, it was how we always wear our hearts on our sleeves when it comes to love.

    “Didn’t you guys have dinner the other night though?” 

    “Yeah to clear the air and finally have the closure.” She said with obvious sadness in her tone. 

    “Why didn’t you tell me  earlier?”I can’t help but give her a big hug.

    “You already have enough on your plate and it’s not a big deal.” She defended but I knew i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter