SHE WAS GONE. AGAIN.

Make It Right
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JIMIN)

 

    “I guess we did…” she said with a smile that barely reached her eyes. I had many questions to ask her but my lips couldn’t find the words . And when I finally decided to open my mouth, her manager, Sumi, and Taehyung appeared. Speaking of bad timing.

    “Are you ready to go?” Sumi spoke in uncertainty when her eyes landed on me. I gave her a briefly smile before I looked at Jinnie, hoping she’d ask to stay.

    “Yeah, we still got things to do.” To my disappointment, she nodded at her manager and started her way to bid her goodbyes to everyone. I watched her at the same spot where I stood and I came to realise, Taehyung was standing next to me with a curious look

    “You alright?”I just nodded inattentively as we walked back to join the rest of the group.

    “It was nice seeing you again, Jimin.” Jinnie said, the way she sounded was too formal for my liking but I said nothing and waved her a goodbye. Shortly after that, a van came and I watched Jinnie climbed into the backseat. 

    And then she was gone. Again.

    During lunch everyone was lively, they were talking about how beautiful Jinnie is and how lucky Taehyung is to work with her. He really was. I’ve never met someone who was as gifted as Jinnie in songwriting and her voice was extraordinary, Taehyung and her would be a good team.

    “I’m such a big fan! Please make sure to set a date for all of us to meet her again.” Namjoon pleaded and Taehyung just laughed.

    “You’ll see her often since we’ll be practice in our studio for the meantime, just come by when we got no practice.” My ears involuntarily picked up this piece of information.

    “Chincha?” I asked and Taehyung just nodded.

    “Jimin-ah, why didn’t you mention you knew Lee Jimin. You know I’m a big fan.” Namjoon eyed me suspiciously, I cleared my throat with a glass of water.

    “kunyang(just because)… there’s not much to say anyway… we haven’t been in contact for years.” I said the last word softly.

    “You’ve been quiet and you’re not eating properly. Is something bothering you?” Taehyung see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter