Party Pooper

The Gift
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I think this is the longest chapter of this fic so far. Enjoy!

Dara is running around at the twin's room at that moment, looking for stuff that they needed. One hour from that time, the twins will meet their grandmother, aunt, and friends of Seunghyun and Sekyung. Sh's just glad that Bom, Chaerin, and Minzy are coming to support her because she's scared and nervous to see everyone.

The twins are patiently waiting for their mother as they sat on Haneul's bed in their bathrobes. Dara picks out different varieties of clothes for the twins to wear.

"Mommy?"

Dara looks at the twins' direction. Haneul calls her. "Yes, my prince?"

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yes, mommy is okay. Why?"

Haneul looks around. Clothes are everywhere. "Are we leaving?"

"No, baby. Mommy is just finding the best outfit for the two of you because later, you will meet your grandma and aunt," she said while trying to sound convincing.

"We have a grandma and aunt?" Haru squeaks. Dara picks out a pink dress from the closet. "Yes, they are your Daddy's mom and sister. You will meet them later," Dara approaches them and sets the dress aside with the white short sleeve polo, dark blue pants, and a cute blue bowtie. She kneels in front of her children.

"When you see them, I want you two to greet them properly, and behave well. And of course, always smile because you look adorable when you smile." Dara told them.

"Will grandma and aunt like if I wear pink?" Haru asks. Dara chuckles. "They will," Dara assured the little girl.

Someone knocks on the door.

"Come in!" Dara said.

The door opens and Sekyung enters the room she noticed the piles of clothes around the room. "What happened here?" she asks.

"I was trying to find the best clothes that I will put on to the kids," she said nervously.

"I think everything they wear will be perfect," Sekyung smiles. Dara sighs and moves to sit on Haru's bed. Sekyung approaches her and sat down beside her. "What's wrong?"

Dara looks at Sekyung, "I honestly don't think I can go out there and meet everyone," she confessed.

"Dara, the only people you will meet for the first time there will be Seunghyun's mom and sister and my best friend. We already told them about the twins and they are all excited to meet them. Plus, Mom wants to meet you too," Sekyung stated.

"But why?"

Sekyung shrugs and grins at her "She just wants to meet the mother of her grandchildren. You don't have to worry since Seunghyun and I will be there," Sekyung looks at the twins. "Do you need some help dressing them up?"

Dara sighs. "Can you choose what outfit they should wear? You have better taste than mine," she mutters. Sekyung stood up and look around. She walks around and picks up a few items of clothing. She places Haneul's clothes beside Dara.

"Haneul, can you dress by yourself?" Sekyung asked.

"Yes, Mama," Haneul hops off the bed and shrugs of his robe, leaving him with just his underwear and sand. Sekyung helps Haru to dress up while Dara guides Haneul to dress up. Sekyung even fixes Haru's hair.

When they were done, Sekyung is checking the shoes the kids will wear. Then she looks at Dara.

"How about you?" Sekyung asks.

"What about me?"

"What are you going to wear?" Sekyung asks. Dara spreads her arms and making a 'this is it' face. Sekyung shook her head. "We bought so many outfits for you and you will just wear a shirt and pants?"

"What's wrong with it?"Dara scowls. Sekyung looks at the twins. "Who wants to help Mama to find a good dress for mommy?" she asks. Haru raised her hand immediately.

"No. There's no need for that," Dara refused. Sekyung went to the adjoining door and opens it "Dara you need to dress up for the kids," Sekyung said as she enters the other room as Haru follows her step-mother. Haneul holds on to Dara's hand. Dara glances down at her son.

"Come, Mommy, you need to be pretty too," Haneul said as the little pulls his mother to the other room.

---

An hour later, Chaerin, Bom, and Minzy are standing near the gazebo as they wait for everyone. They can see from the distance the group of Seunghyun's friends. Then, two women arrived. One looks like in her early 60's while the other looks like in her late 30's. They knew immediately that it's Seunghyun's mother and sister.

"Wow. Their genes are really something," Minzy said. Three of them look away when Mrs. Choi looks at them.

"This is so awkward. If it wasn't for the twins and Dara, I will not be here," Chaerin mutters. Bom flips her hair and sighs "Dara needs us more than the twins. I can't believe that she has to do this."

"I hope this end soon," Minzy pouts. "Shall we take Dara out after this?"

Chaerin nods. "Let's ask her later."

At that moment, another woman arrived and approaches Jiyong's group.

"Hello, Mrs. Choi. Hello, Hyeyoun Unnie," the woman greets them.

"Ohh... Ms. Lee. You're here too," Hyeyoun noticed.

The woman smiles, Yes. Sekyung asked me to be here. She wants me to introduce to the twins,"

"She told you about the twins?" Mrs. Choi asked. Ms. Lee nodded. "Yes, she's so happy about them but I still feel sad that Seunghyun did this to her" she frowns.

"It was one-time, Hanee. And he and Sekyung weren't married when it happened," Jiyong defended his friend. Mrs. Choi looks back at Jiyong with piercing eyes, "He's still betrayed Sekyung, Jiyong. One-time or not, a mistake is still a mistake." Mrs. Choi sighs. "Even he is my son, I still feel disappointed by what he did with Sekyung. And I don't understand why that woman needs to live here with them."

"Mother, it's Sekyung's request, remember? Besides, if the mother didn't come with the twins, the twins will have a hard time adjusting to the people they just meet. As far as I heard from Seunghyun, Sekyung, and Miseok, this woman sounds good," Hyeyoun says.

"We only meet Dara twice but we can see that she's a nice woman," Daesung said.

"Alcohol just did them dirty," Seungri mutters. Jiyong smacks the back of his head. Seungri glares at him but looks away when Jiyong raised his hand again.

Donghwi comes out from the mansion. "Everyone, the Choi's are here," he said while directing his hand at the doorway. Coming out from there are Seunghyun and Sekyung while holding each other's hands. They step aside and revealed the three people behind them.

The twins look adorable in their outfit. Mrs. Choi was awed upon seeing the little boy. He looks exactly like his father when he was the same age as the little one. The little girl looks shy but she's beautiful. Then, they look at the woman who's holding each hand of the twins. She's wearing a black and pink dress, her hair is down and she has makeup on. Dara looks stunning. Even her friends took a step closer to see her up close.

Seunghyun and Sekyung approach the Choi Matriach followed by Dara and the twins.

"Thank you for coming, Mother," Sekyung said.

Mrs. Choi smiles "My pleasure, dear."

"Mom, this is Haneul and Haru, my children." Seunghyun looks at the twins. "Haneul, Haru, this is your grandmother."

The twins let go of their mother's hand. They placed their hand on their belly and bows to their grandmother. "Hello, Grandma."

Mrs. Choi smiles and bows back. "Nice to meet the two of you," she said. Hanuel is smiling brightly while Haru is staring shyly at her. Haru scoots closer to her brother and holds his arm. Haneul looks at his sister and smiles. "It's okay, Haru-yah. Oppa is here," he said. Haru glances at her brother and smiles. Mrs. Choi can see that the twins are well-mannered and fond of each other.

"And mom, this is Dara. Park Sandara, their mother." Seunghyun nervously said. Dara bows to Mrs. Choi. "Good day, Mrs. Choi. It's an honor to meet you" Dara said in a shaky voice. Mrs. Choi looks at Dara. She looks younger than her actual age. She doesn't even look like a mother of 6 years old twins. She's beautiful and looks educated.

"Good to meet you, Ms. Park. I hope we can have a chat later." Mrs. Choi said. Dara wants to groans when she heard that she wants to chat with her later.

Hyeyoun crouches down o level with the kids. "Hi. I'm your Aunt Hyeyoun," she smiles at them. The twins bow again as they did with their grandmother. Hyeyoun chuckles and bows back. "You have a lovely dress, Haru-yah"

"T-thank you" Haru smiles timidly.

"Haru, Haneul, this is my best friend, Lee Hanee." Sekyung points at the other woman. The twins bow again and Hanee bows back without a word.

"These are our friends too. Kwon Jiyong, Dong Youngbae, Kang Daesung, Lee Seungri, and Min Hyorin," Seunghyun introduce the twins to their friends. Haru smiles brightly upon seeing Hyorin, who's waving her hand at her.

"Ohh. The funny ajussi" Haneul said as he stares at Seungri. Seungri looks surprised upon Haneul stares at him.

"Funny ajussi?" Seunghyun repeats. Haneul nods. "I mee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter