CHAPTER 9

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

160b3d45e2976a09393347310410.jpg

TZUYU'S POV

"Not going to touch me huh." As if I believed that, I knew for a fact that you have a habit of wrapping your arms to anything next to you while you sleep. I guess it's okay since you look really cute right now.

I tried not to wake her up, I took a pillow to put her arms around and went to the kitchen where I tried to make up something for breakfast.

TY : "I'm going to make the cutest pancakes!"

It's hard to sleep with her next to me, I'm too nervous that she would hear my heart beating. I keep on worrying about things while she doesn't even look bothered about us.

And just as I always remember, she still wakes up at 7 in the morning, she has Gucci in her hand while she made her way out of the room. Her hair was all over her face and it seems like she's still dreaming in her walk.

Her hair was all over her face and it seems like she's still dreaming in her walk        

TY : "Ohayo unnie, don't walk around if you still feel sleepy."

SN : "But something smells good."

She said as she walked towards me, and before I knew it she's already pressing her head against my back.

TY : "Unnie go back to bed, I'll wake you up once I'm done."

I turned around and saw her standing there with her eyes closed. I took the extra hair tie on my hands and tied her hair up. What am I supposed to do if you're this cute?

TY : "Okay unnie, if you don't want to go to bed go wash your face. Then will have breakfast."

SN : "H-hai!"

She put Gucci down and went straight to the bathroom while I started setting up for breakfast. After a few minutes, she's out with a big smile on her face.

SN : "Ohayo Tzuyu-ah!!!! :)"

TY : "Haha I guess you're back to your usual energetic self. Let's have breakfast."

SN : "Hai! Hai!"

I'm starting to get jealous with Gucci, Sana unnie have him in her lap while she gives him a bite.

SN : "I never thought you'll be good at cooking."

TY : "It's just a pancake unnie you're better than I am."

SN : "Well pancake is enough to make you live hahaha."

TY : "Hahaha so is it okay for you if you'll only have pancakes for the rest of your life?"

SN : "Omo how bold, are you asking me to stay with you forever?"

What was I thinking? Asking her such a question, pabo-yah Tzuyu....

 TY : "As if you would haha, finish your breakfast I'm going to wash up first it's almost time for work."

SN : "Arraso :)"

I hope she doesn't misinterpret what I said, it's just if I give her a No or a Yes it would definitely end up hurting her.

-

We took a while to get prepared for work, I guess Chaeng and Mina unnie really planned this. They have Sana unnie's work clothes in that bag. 

TY : "Unnie, gaja!"

SN :"Arraso, Gucci let's play again next time okay? Be a good boy to your mom."

She said as she gave him one last belly scratch. We headed down to the parking lot,

SN : "Tzuyu thank you. Thanks for yesterday and today, It's really nice to go out."

TY : "No problem unnie, you know you can always hang out with Chaeyoung and Mina unnie right?"

SN : "Yeah but I try not to as much as I could. I mean, they're married and sometimes I feel like I'm taking there time. I'm really thankful for this, I'm happy because I got to get out with you and they finally had there alone time since I got here. Hitting two birds with one stone right? :)"

Unnie has the warmest smile, it could comfort you in a sort of way even if you don't need it, it can assure you with anything        

Unnie has the warmest smile, it could comfort you in a sort of way even if you don't need it, it can assure you with anything. Even the prettiest face in this world would never compare to that.

TY : "I understand, since I'm the only one who doesn't have anyone I always end up being the 3rd wheel, that's why I rather stay at home on weekends."

SN : "Hahaha it's not like a disadvantage for you, you like being on your own."

TY : "Maja haha, we should go to work."

I never thought that my morning drive will feel this way, how can the ray of light hit her in the right spot? 

How can she be this perfect? 

It's a selfish wish but I hope time stops, right here, right now. I hope it stops until I'm done engraving this in my heart and a thought came rushing to me, I think it's okay to give her this. 

Before we headed inside the company, I made sure to tell unnie......

TY : "Unnie..."

SN : "Yeah?"

TY : "If you ever feel going out or if you just want to go somewhere, you can always go to my place. Gucci and I will be glad to have you, uhm here you go." I handed her a spare key to my apartment. "You can come anytime, feel free to do so."

SN : "Are you okay?"

TY : "Hahaha of course I am! I'm doing this because I understand how you feel."

SN : "Don't blame me if I come uninvited."

TY : "I won't."

SN : "If I come late at night."

TY  : "Definitely not."

SN : "Arraso, then I think you won't mind me sleeping next to you?"

TY : "Only if you promise me that you'll share the blanket."

SN : "It's a deal!"

TY : " Hahaha let's go to work."

SN : "Hai! Hai!"

It would probably be the last time that we'll meet again, this would probably end in the most painful way again but for now, I want to cherish every moment I can. I want to do the things I can.

---