CHAPTER 21

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

1618ae31b3039e918348850974.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

And after the long awkward drive, they finally found the rest of the girls in the parking lot.

*Opens Door*

MM : "Sattang! Are you ready to go?"

SN : "Hai! :)"

Sana was a master of hiding her feelings, she greeted the other girls like her old self. While Tzuyu was being Tzuyu, she was quiet.

CY : "Ms. Chou, you're awfully quiet today. Feeling lonely already?"

TY : "Pabo, I haven't slept that's why."

DH : "And unnie?"

TY : "She hasn't too."

CY : "It's really not a mystery that unnie is like that, she's a ball of energy after all."

Tzuyu was the only one who knew about what Sana's feeling inside but she didn't want to take this time from Sana and the rest of girls. She knew everything will be over in a few minutes and she just has to make it until then...

SN : "What's wrong with unnie?"

JY : "Well, she's sad that you're leaving."

NY : "Just stay here, you have you're best friends here. Plus you have the rest of us."

Nayeon started to cry out of nowhere and Momo suddenly starts crying with her. It's funny that someone she just meets not long ago was asking her to stay, while the one she knew for a while never attempted to.

JH : "Stop crying you're two grown women."

MM : "But..."

DH : "Unnie stop crying, we'll visit sana unnie from time to time and she can come to see us too."

MN : "Majayo, Momo it's not like the first time you're saying goodbye to her."

SN : "Hahaha stop crying, you two are gonna make me cry. Dahyun is right I'll visit as much as I could."

NY : "You promise?"

JY : "Unnie you own a million of stock, you can fly there every day if you want to. Stop being a baby."

NY : "Yah!"

JH : "Arraso, arraso let's head inside. Before you guys make Sana cry. We don't want her to miss her flight."

The group went inside, it was time for them to say their goodbyes to Sana. Tzuyu stepped forward and gave Sana her bags.

TY :        

TY : "And here we are, at the airport like 5 years ago :) Unnie if you want to visit again just give me a call, I'll be glad to take you around again. See you again soon..."

Everyone was surprised that was the only thing she said towards Sana, they expected something dramatic, she didn't even shed a tear and Sana didn't say a word she just smiled at her.

Tzuyu stepped to the side after saying her goodbyes.

JH : "It's been an honor working with you Ms. Minatozaki :) If ever that you're company kick you out know that you'll always have a place in Teudoongi corp."

DH : "We'll try to leave your office the way it is."

JY : "Give us a call from time to time."

CY : "You'll always be welcome in our house unnie :)"

MM : "Sattang if ever you feel  lonely call me okay?"

NY : "I hope to see you soon again."

MN : "Okay you better go in, it's almost time. We'll go visit you when we can, we love you :)"

And of course, Sana would cry with everything they said, it sad that she has to leave her best friends once again.

SN : "Hai! I'll try to remember everything you guys said, I'll be back as soon as I can. Let's keep in touch."

JH : "Stop crying, go now :)"

They watched as Sana entered the Airport. They didn't want to make her cry but it was their honest feelings, after a few minutes the girls decided to head back home. They were following Tzuyu who was walking faster than usual. She hasn't said a single word since she said Goodbye to Sana. 

*Beep*Beep*

Jeongyeon pulled Tzuyu back to the side, it's obvious that the girl was out of it.

JY : "Tzuyu-ah are you okay?"

TY : "Mianhe unnie, I'm just tired."

They continued to walk and Nayeon couldn't help it anymore. She couldn't last another minute with what she's seeing. So before Tzuyu could open her car, Nayeon held her hand.

NY : "You know, it's really obvious right? If it's painful why don't you cry? Let it go Tzuyu-ah."

The girls started to gather around her.

TY : "Unnie I'm sorry, I didn't want to see her or any of you guys."

JH : "It's fine, we understand but you know you can always come to us."

JY : "It's not like we're going to make fun of you."

TY : "I know hyung...."

MM : "Tzuyu-ah you like Sattang right? Why did you let her go?"

TY : "It's for the best unnie."

MN : "What best? You know Sana have always loved you, never did she mention you being the best. She always thought that if it's your everything will be alright. I know you did what you think was the right thing but sometimes we're wrong. What I'm trying to say is there's not going to be another chance. Are you a hundred percent sure that this is what you want Tzuyu-ah?"

Tears slowly fell from Tzuyu's eyes from the realization, that it was really the last time.

Tears slowly fell from Tzuyu's eyes from the realization, that it was really the last time        

TY : "It's too late unnie, she's gone and we already talked about it."

MN : "I understand if that's really what you think is right. I just want the best for both of you."

Tzuyu was trying hard to stop her tears.

DH : "How about we have breakfast together?"

CY : "I know a great place!"

JY : "Then Tzuyu I'll drive you there."

TY : "But how about your car hyung?"

NY : "I'll drive it there."

TY : "Arraso." 

JH : "Tzuyu-ah we're always going to be here for you."

They were about to leave the place when they heard a familiar voice screaming 

SN : "CHOU TZUYU!"

---