CHAPTER 23 [END]

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

1618af085dca9dc8942238506805.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

SN : "Tzuyu-ah it's okay, I understand. You can let me go, you can do the same thing as before. I'm glad to know that you did love me before and it's fine, we had our time, we even got a second chance and that's wonderful right?"

"We get to relive the feelings for another time, Gomawa Chou Tzuyu. I would be lying if I tell you I don't want you anymore, I'll always want you even through the best or the worst.... It's time, I should be really going now. "

This time it's Sana who's ready to let go... She could've been her old stubborn self and just hold on to Tzuyu but she was tired, she's been doing it for more than 5 years now. She was too tired to hold on especially when the one she's been holding on has let go, long time ago.

SN : "Tzu you can let me go now."

And in contrast to what she had asked the younger girl, Tzuyu just held her more tightly

And in contrast to what she had asked the younger girl, Tzuyu just held her more tightly. She heard her whisper but she really didn't understand any of the words that she said.

SN : "What's that?" She heard Tzuyu's heart beat grew louder and louder, and when she looked up she saw her crying.

TY : "Unnie I can't.... Not again...." 

SN : "Hey... Stop crying."

TY : "Not again.... C-can I go with you?" She stutter.

SN : "Huh?"

TY : "Unnie, I'm sorry that it took five years for me to realize everything. I was young before and the decisions I made were childish. When we met again I still feel the same way, I love you like the first time but at the same time my childish thought still lingers, that there's something better for you. I was too absorbed by the thought of me not being the one for you that I actually chose to hurt you. It was wrong, that I tried to push you when the truth is I wanted to be with you."

"I thought I was doing it for your sake but I didn't realize I was doing it for myself, I was selfish. I'm sorry unnie but if you're still willing to take me, I'll go anywhere with you. There's nothing that could stand between us, not even me. This time I'll go with you, be it here in Korea, Taiwan or Japan. Unnie....."

All the pain and regret she tried hard to conceal for the past 5 years just blurted out. She was far from her usual compose, matured Tzuyu. She became vulnerable like a child longing for her mom.

TY : "Unnie you don't need to stay with me, I'll go with you, and if I have to prove myself to you I would do anything I could. Anything, just to show you that I still love you, unnie the truth is I never stopped loving you."

SN : "Hey, hey don't cry. It's been 5 painful years for us but it's alright we got each other now. You don't need to say sorry, because you always did what you thought was best for me and I'm happy about that. I'm happy to know that we don't have to wait for another time or another life but promise me that from now on you'll always think about us and not only me. That's the only thing I want." 

Tzuyu nodded back at her.

SN :

SN : "Stop crying, you're making me cry more."

Tzuyu brushed off the tears in her eyes, she looked straight in Sana eyes...

TY : "Unnie I'm sorry for taking 5 years... I love you, I love you Minatozaki Sana."

Sana just smiled at her, grab her cheeks and gave her a peck on the lips.

SN : "You can't return me anymore arraso?"

TY : "I won't, never again."

And that was all that matter... They didn't hear anything, not the buzzing noise of the airport nor the cries of people saying good bye. It was as if they were in their own little world. 

JY : "So is it a yes or yes?"

CY : "It's definitely a yes Hyung! Hahaha."

The girls have come out of the cars and were gladly looking at the two of them.

JH : "Now that you sort things out, you should get going Sana. You wouldn't want to miss your flight don't you?"

TY : "Majayo, we'll talk about this on the phone unnie." She said as she wiped her tears off.

SN : "Hmm about that, I actually left my ticket at your house Tzuyu."

NY : "Huh? You should've told us sooner."

SN : "Well.... I actually left it there on purpose."

MN : "I figured, you're the type to do things like that."

DH : "You should've just said that you didn't want to go unnie."

SN : "Ehhhh it was my plan B."

MM : "Arraso, can we just talk about this over breakfast? I'm hungry, I can't believe that I wasted my sleep just to watch this drama."

JH : "Hahaha this would be the only time that I would agree with Momo but yeah she did have a point."

JY : "You should treat us since we spent our time and gas for this."

TY : "Arraso, breakfast on me! Gaja!"

And the girls just followed the youngest, while on their way to the car. Tzuyu held Sana's hand.

TY : "Unnie, I love you. I'm never letting this hand go :)" She whispered to her.

SN : "No worries I don't plan on letting go either Ms. Chou."

This is how love supposed to feel, blissful, and magical        

This is how love supposed to feel, blissful, and magical.. Love is a word that bare a million meaning to it, people have always preferred their partners to express it and though words are never really needed for them, it was something that made Sana and Tzuyu connected again, Forever.

[END]

Sorry if the ending was not satisfying.. I did think about writing a second book about this but as you know I've two fics currently on-going. Maybe after? HAHAHA JK but let me know if you want any suggestion for the next SaTzu I will write. You can suggest the kind of work you want them to have (Not necessarily a story) 

Thank you for everyone who spent their precious time reading this story. I hope you enjoyed it :) Stay healthy and safe everyone! :)

PS. if you have time please support the girls by streaming MORE & MORE :)