CHAPTER 19

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

And it continued, the warmth of the bed they sleep on, the sweet and cheerful morning they wake up to, and the serene night that they fell asleep in each other arms. Sana was hoping that she wouldn't wake up from this dream.... 

-

After the successful launch of their game, the after-parties, interviews, and the group even held a party for Sana's departure, everything just went by them. It was already Sana's last day in Korea and there's nothing else to do but bid their bitter goodbyes.

-

Sana has wakened up to the smell of garlic being sauteed, she finds an empty space beside her and she knew that the younger girl has already moved to the kitchen.  It's been like this for a couple of days, Tzuyu insisted on making breakfast for her unnie. She usually finishes as soon as she can so when the older girl wakes up she's back beside her. 

She's been treating her like a queen. She basically does everything for her, it's like what Sana has always imagined if ever they did get married.

SN : "Ohayo..."

TY : "Unnie you're up already?"

SN : "Hmm I think I already had too much sleep. What are you making?"

TY : "Eggs and kimchi fried rice..."

SN : "You should've let me cook for today."

TY : "Aniyo, you should be resting. I'll take care of everything today so when tomorrow comes you wouldn't be tired."

Tomorrow.... Sana hoped that tomorrow never dawns upon them, a selfish wish she's been praying for the past week. Forgetting the day only to be reminded by the person she wished would ask her to stay. 

SN : "Hahaha I will rather be tired tomorrow, in that way I could sleep the whole way back."

TY : "Ehhhh just let me do at least this for you, go and watch something while I finish up."

SN : "Arraso...."

She sat in the living room, turn the TV on while she steals a glimpse of the younger girl from time to time. 

It was a normal day nothing special and nothing different but she knew that starting tomorrow she'll have to face reality and the aftermath of all of this.

"Why do you even love her? She's cold, she rarely expresses herself, on top of that she doesn't say what she feels. You can always choose someone who can express herself more, someone you don't have to read... Why do you still want to stay......."

She finds it funny, that the current Drama that she and Tzuyu have been watching is somewhat relatable. 

SN :        

SN : "Why do I even love her? Hmm it's true that she's sometimes cold, she finds it hard to say the things she wants and she tries hard not to show how she feels. She's been like this for as long as I could remember but I love her because she does things unconsciously, like how she always offers her hand, how she does things without me asking or without me knowing I need them. It just shows how pure she is."

"She's too pure that sometimes it becomes the problem, she always thinks of others before her. Don't get me wrong I love her for that but I wish she could've been more selfish, I wish she knows I don't really want the best that I only want to be with her... I want to be with you and your mom :)" She told Gucci with a very low voice.

TY : "What are you two doing? :)" Tzuyu came to the living room carrying the meal.

SN : "Haha nothing."

TY : "Arraso, here enjoy! :) By the way, unnie do you have things you want to do? Is there something you want to buy?"

SN : "I bought a lot already."

TY : "Then how bout places you want to go?"

SN : "Hmm I don't really want to do anything, I just want to rest."

TY : "Arraso, but if ever something came up tell me okay?"

They spent the day in their Pajamas and a bucket of ice cream watching their favorite movies and playing with Gucci. Sana has asked Tzuyu if they could stay awake until it's time to go and of course Tzuyu couldn't say no to her unnies request. 

It was past midnight and five hours away from her flight when she noticed that Tzuyu became quiet

It was past midnight and five hours away from her flight when she noticed that Tzuyu became quiet.

SN : "Tzu?"

TY : "Hmmm?"

SN : "Are you sleepy? You want to take a quick nap?" She said as she held Tzuyu's hand that was wrapped around her.

TY : "I'm okay unnie, I don't want to miss anything from the movie... Unnie are you all set?"

SN : "Yep, everything's ready to go."

She wasn't lying, all of her things are ready to go but Sana will never be ready for this. She thought what are the odds that she and Tzuyu will have to go the same thing again in a few hours?

-

Tzuyu is the one being clingy, she didn't want to admit it but she knew she'll miss the older girl, she laid in Sana's lap as they watch the TV, Sana couldn't help but give light brushes to Tzuyu's hair. 

Being the straightforward she is, she thought of giving it another try, another try to convince Tzuyu for the last time.....

---