CHAPTER 13

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

And just like that, the two days trip was over. Sana wouldn't stop crying while saying goodbye to the older couple. They grew fondly with her that it felt like she was leaving her own grandparents. 

HM : "Sana chan don't cry, you can always call us and if you want to visit us you can drop by any time."

SN : "I-I'm going to miss you two." She said as she hugged the two of them.

HJ : "We will miss you two. Tzuyu-ah, come here."

The four of them just hugged the hurtful feelings they have. It was time for the younger girls to leave.

HM : "Okay, if you need anything call us okay? We'll wait for the day you two can come again :)"

SN : "We will Halmeoni, please if you need anything call us too. Please take care of your health."

HM : "We will Sana chan."

HJ : "Tzuyu-ah remember what I told you okay? I hope when you come back things already the way they should be."

TY : "I will Halabeoji, annyeong we'll definitely come back soon."

HJ : "Arraso :)"

Even after boarding the plane Sana wouldn't stop crying to the point it put her to sleep. 

It was painful for Tzuyu to see Sana crying like that, she couldn't imagine how much the older girl have to go through back then.

[INCHEON AIRPORT]

TY : "Are you okay now unnie?"

SN : "Yeah..."

TY : "Hahaha!"

SN : "Wae????"

TY : "You're too cute, you're eyes are all puffy."

SN : "Yah!"

TY : "Arraso, I'm sorry. Let's go home? I'll make dinner for you :)"

SN : "It better not be pancakes Ms. Chou haha."

TY : "Halabeoji thought me some dish!"

SN : "Hahaha arraso then let's go home."

They didn't know when did it became their home, it's funny how they pretend that they didn't have a bitter past. That they just continued with what they used to have.

The two of them drop by the Yoo's to pick up Gucci, they left a bag of veggies from Busan. After a short drive they were back in their own sanctuary.

TY : "Unnie go rest for now."

SN : "I want to help you."

TY : "Hahaha if you don't close that eyes it will stay the same until tomorrow and I don't want people thinking we got divorced because of that."

SN : "W-what?" She stutter.

TY : "Hahaha we'll they did say we're getting married, they'll probably come up with something if they see those puffy eyes."

SN : "Arraso Ms. Chou, I'll take a nap."

TY : "Please do Ms. Minatozaki."

It's like Tzuyu became a different person after that trip, she became bolder one but she still wouldn't say the words that Sana have always longed for.

-

And just like always they spend the day on each other side, watching their favorite movies and playing with Gucci. Before they knew it, it was time to sleep, and tomorrow they need to go back to reality.

TY : "Good night unnie." 

The younger girl wrapped her arms around Sana's back, it's weird that she's the one snuggling the older girl. Sana was confused but just like always she's straight forward.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah what are we?" She didn't turn around, she wouldn't want to see the younger girls face while she rejects her.

TY : "Hmm I don't know unnie, but can we stay like this for a while?" 

Sana knew that this would be Tzuyu's answer, she knew it but it didn't stop her from asking the question. 

It's painful knowing that the younger girl is still unsure of everything but what could she do? She wants it too, even if it's unsure, even if it's just for now.

SN : "Arraso, good night."

[NEXT DAY]

Everything was back to normal, not the normal-normal but normal in terms of they come in together, do everything together and leave together.

JH : "Thanks to everyone's participation. The ad will be published next week, we'll probably publish the game a week or two after that."

JY : "Now that's done, how was the honeymoon?" referring to Tzuyu and Sana.

JY :

TY : "That wasn't a honeymoon!"

DH : "Ehhhh? I heard you said one day was enough what happened to the second day Ms. Chou? Was it too fun?"

SN : "It was! We get to play on the farm."

CY : "So it was a honeymoon hahaha."

JH : "I guess we didn't used the money for nothing haha."

TY : "Is the meeting done? If it is, I'm going back to work."

JH : "How come Tzuyu is still the same to us? Hahaha arraso meeting adjourned."

CY : "Wait! Before everyone leaves, remember it's a Tuesday! We haven't done it for a while since we became busy with work."

SN : "What's with Tuesday?"

TY : "We go out to have a drink."

SN : "Oh that sounds fun."

JY : "You're not invited."

SN : "Eh???"

DH : "No wives allowed, sorry."

SN : "I don't have a wife."

JY : "Excuse you? Have could you deny Tzuyu like that?"

TY : "Hyung! We're not like that."

CY : "It's the same, she goes home to you."

JH : "So she's really living with Tzuyu now?"

CY : "Before we knew it, all of her things are in Tzuyu's place and she doesn't go home to us anymore."

SN : "Hahaha I kinda miss Gucci a lot."

TY : "And not me?"

DH : "Opps someone jealous."

JH : "Arraso love birds hahaha talk about it at home, but just like Dahyun said. No wives allowed haha."

CY : "You can go with Mina unnie, she's meeting with Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie. You guys can have fun on your own."

SN : "Hahaha arraso, arraso. I understand but no other girls okay?"

JY : "Woooah! Tzuyu-ah no cheating hahaha."

TY : "Pabo haha she's referring to you guys."

JH : "Okay time to go back to work."

---