CHAPTER 11

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

After gathering things that they needed for the trip they went straight to the airport to travel to Busan and meet the Lee's.

[AIRPLANE TO BUSAN]

SN : "Tzuyu-ah where did you left Gucci?"

TY : "I asked Nayeon unnie and Jeongyeon unnie to take care of him. I figured he will enjoy playing with Nanan and Kookeu. Momo is allergic to dogs that's why I can't ask the Kim's."

SN : "Ohhh and if you leave him with the Son's Ray chan would probably just sleep on him haha."

TY : "Majayo haha, you should sleep for now."

SN : "Hahaha what for? We're only traveling an hour, besides I like to look in the sky."

TY "You should've told me earlier, here let's change seats." She stood up in her chair.

SN : "I don't want to."

TY : "Ehhhh?"

SN : "I like it this way, I get to have an excuse to look at you hahaha." She pulled down Tzuyu back to her seat. 

TY : "Arraso, I'm going to take a nap."

It's a way for her to avoid what Sana said. 

A shameful excuse she uses all the time the older girl try to be straight forward to her. 

And that's what the difference between the two of them, one doesn't care and will just tell what she feels while the other half tries her very best to avoid the topic.

-

As the plane started to descent, Sana woke up Tzuyu, and just like what Jihyo said, the sun starts to set. Tzuyu was mesmerized by the breathtaking orange sky not knowing that Sana was silently watching her. 

SN : "Breathe taking beauty as always :)"

Tzuyu looked back at her, with her half-open eyes and gave her a sweet and warm smile. 

TY : "You've always like sunset it suits you really well unnie :)"

The truth was Sana loved sunsets because of her, she knew very well that it suits Tzuyu more than her        

The truth was Sana loved sunsets because of her, she knew very well that it suits Tzuyu more than her. 

A calm, peaceful event that makes you feel comfortable in some sort of way just like how Tzuyu is.

-

They made there way out of the airport where they found the Lee's holding a sign of their company's name, they walk towards them and the old pair asked them to go in the car, for the traffic might get bad.

HM : "We're sorry for not introducing our self right away. Traffic at this time gets really bad. I'm Lee Sook and this is my husband Lee Gwang."

TY : "That's okay Mr. and Mrs. Lee, I'm Chou Tzuyu and this is Minatozaki Sana. "

HJ : "Nice to meet you two. No need to be formal you can call us Halmeoni and Halabeoji :)"

TY : "We will, thanks for picking us up we could've taken a taxi. Sorry for troubling you."

HM : "Aniyo, we insisted to pick you up. It's rare for us to go out for a drive and besides we love seeing a young, happy couple."

SN :        

SN : "Haha mianhe Halmeoni but were actually not dating."

HM : "Omo wae? You two look perfect for each other, right Yeobo?"

HJ : "They do hehe, you'll make a lovely pair."

TY : "Hahaha Halabeoji with Sana chan's beauty she would definitely be a lovely pair with anyone."

SN : "Ehhhh? You're prettier than me Tzuyu-ah."

HM : "Aigoo haha both of you, are pretty."

The way back to the Lee was supposed to be a long drive but the familiarity between the two pairs made the drive feels fast. 

Tzuyu knows very well that Sana is having fun after all she's the kind of person who loves the old people. 

HJ : "Please come in, we'll tour you guys around the farm tomorrow."

SN : "Thank you :)"

HM : "For now your room is ready, we'll have dinner in a while."

SN : "Can I help you with the cooking Halmeoni?"

HM : "Of course."

HJ : "Then, I'll help Tzuyu-ah to carry the things in your room."

SN : "Hai! Hai!"

TY : "Unnie be careful okay?"

SN : "Arraso Ms. Chou!"

Tzuyu followed the older guy, the old pair live in a small house in the middle of a farm. 

A small old fashioned house.

As they made their way to the room Tzuyu saw a couple of pictures in the hallway that seems to be those of there kid. 

The older guy opened the room and it was a king-sized bed with a window of pure glass that makes you feel it was an observatory. (A/N this is how I imagine it)

(A/N this is how I imagine it)

HJ : "I hope you don't mind. Our son loved the night sky that he asked to make this room as it is. You can close it if you want."

TY : "Ani, I think it's wonderful. If you don't mind me asking are you two the only one who lives here?"

HJ : "Majayo, but my son lives 30 minutes away. He has his own family. We never made any changes to this house. We didn't want to expand it, making it big will make it hard for us to see each other haha."

TY : "I think it's okay it's a lovely home :)"

HJ : "Mianhe, we thought that the company sent was a couple."

TY : "It's fine Halabeoji, we actually sleep together sometimes."

HJ : "I guess you two are really good friends."

TY : "We are :)"

HJ : "I'll go check on them, you can change and just follow us when you're done."

TY : "Arraso, thank you."

It's for work but for some reason, Sana and Tzuyu both thought about a future together, a future that they've once forgotten. It's like they both agreed that at least for now, they want to pretend that everything between them never really ended.

---

Hi everyone Author-nim here :) I Just want to show you some of my upcoming fic.... Hopefully, I can start publishing them, all of them are almost halfway done :) Here you go 

Hopefully, I can start publishing them, all of them are almost halfway done :) Here you go         

1. SHE WAS HIMAWARI-SAN - Dahyun and ??? This one is just a one-shot

2. SEE YOU IN YOUR NEXT LIFE - JEONGSA over and over again 

3. AGAPE - 2YEON with an old tradition

AGAPE - 2YEON with an old tradition        

4. 10 THINGS TO REMEMBER - 2YEON in High School :)

5. ONCE AGAIN - MICHAENG married life

6. SEASONS - JEONGHYO, 2YEON, JEONGSA, JEONGMI (Based on the movie Definitely, Maybe)

Planning to publish one or two of them the next week? I hope everyone is keeping safe, please support TWICE in More & More; Remember to put your essentials first; Not buying an album doesn't make you any less of a fan, you can support on other ways too :) 

Have a great week everyone! Keep safe and healthy! :)