CHAPTER 5

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

TZUYU'S POV

After an hour of doing absolutely nothing, it was already lunchtime, we made our way to the cafeteria. Where I found Momo, Mina, and Nayeon unnie sitting in our table.

MM : "Sana chan!"

SN : "Momoring!"

TY : "What are you guys doing here?"

MN : "We're just here to check on Sana."

NY : "And of course to have lunch with our wives :)"

TY : "Ohh Sana unnie this is Yoo Nayeon, she's married to Jeongyeon."

NY : "Annyeong! It's nice to finally meet you."

SN : "Same here I heard a lot about you, I even watch one of your show. Is it okay if I call you unnie too?"

NY : "Of course, you can call me whatever you want. Now Momoring."

It was clear that does two were planning on something, I can see them exchanging signals.

MM : "Sana chan remember what I told you?"

SN : "Yeah?"

MM : "You see Tzuyu here is single...."

NY : "Why don't you two hit it off?"

SN : "Hahahaha! Tzuyu-ah are you asking people to introduce you to someone? Why is it everyone selling you to me?"

TY : "Aniyo unnie! I'm not that desperate."

MN :        

MN : "Do you two know each other? You sound like you've been talking for a while."

SN : "Remember when I went to Taiwan?"

MN : "Yes and?"

MM : "Omo omo omo!"

NY : "What?"

MM : "She told us before that when she was an exchanged student she met someone."

NY : "Ehhhhhh?"

MN : "Could it be that Tzuyu was that person?"

TY : "I guess so? I did meet unnie there."

MM : "Then you're the one she dated?"

SN : "She was haha."

NY : "Ehhhhh? So in short Sana chan was the one that Tzuyu was talking about. Momo, Mina you didn't know it was Tzuyu?"

MN : "Ani, she never mentioned any name to us. All she ever told us that she dated someone there."

MM : "After that, all she does is reject the idea of dating somebody else."

SN : "Because of work!"

NY :

NY : "Then isn't it good? You meet again."

TY : "Yes it is."

MM : "How bout try..."

SN : "Momo-ah that's all in the past, Tzuyu has her own life now and I do too."

JY : "Looks like everyone is having fun."

NY : "Oh Jeongie, we were just talking to Sana and Tzuyu."

JH : "Don't even think about it."

MN : "Too late they already told them."

JH : "Aish...."

SN : "Don't worry, it's fine hahaha."

DH : "Then let's start eating I'm starving."

MM : "Omo my poor baby, gaja!"

CY : "Hahaha it's not like there's a time where she's full. Unnie what do you want to eat?"

MN : "Let's go check together."

CY : "Arraso."

Our day continued like it has always had. Before I knew it I was already in bed tired but I can't feel my body. I thought for a second I was floating. I took out the old photo book that I hid in the drawer next to my bed. 

As I turned the pages every memory of that one year we shared came back.

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

That was my alarm, back to my usual day. 

I wake up at 6 AM to get ready for work. 

Before leaving I usually sit in my terrace spacing out. 

At 8 AM I start my morning drive to work 

And at 9 AM I start working. It's been like this for........

*Knock*Knock*

TY : "Come in."

SN : "Tzuyu-ah ohayo!"

TY : "Oh unnie good morning."

I almost forgot it's not like how it used to be. Ever since Sana unnie came to work with us, she's been going to me every morning, to have breakfast.

SN : "Here I brought some bread for us."

TY : "Thank you unnie, how much do I pay?"

SN : "You don't have too."

TY : "Ehhh you've been giving me breakfast for 4 days now. I should pay for some."

SN : "But I didn't buy it, I made it with Mitan."

TY : "You made this? When did you learn to bake?"

SN : "When I came back to Japan. I didn't have much to do so I learned how to."

TY : "That's awesome unnie, this is really amazing. I thought it's from a famous bakery."

SN : "Hahaha you're just trying to make me feel better."

TY : "Aniyo, it's really good."

SN : "Arraso, stop talking while your mouth is full."

We continued to have our breakfast in my office, I can't believe she made this fluffy bread.

SN : "I'm going to Jeongyeon, Dahyun, and Jihyo's office to give them some of it."

TY : "How about I take it to them? Since you won't let me pay for anything, this is the least I can do for you."

SN : "Arraso, then here you go. I made some extra so they can take it home and this is for Gucci."

TY : "Ehhhh? How come Gucci have and I don't?"

SN : "What are you saying you already ate yours haha."

TY : "I didn't know that's it if I knew I should've saved some."

SN : "Hahaha just share it with Gucci, I'm going back to my office I have something to do."

TY : "Arraso unnie, then I'll hand this over to the girls."

I waited for the elevator, Jeongyeon and Jihyo's office is on the 7th floor while Dahyun and Chaeng's office is on the 6th.

*Ding*

CY : "Going up?" 

Chaeyoung was standing next to the door. 

CY : "Where are you going? It's unlikely of you to be wondering at this time in the morning."

TY : "I was just running some errands for Sana unnie."

CY : "Ohhhhhh."

TY : "Wait, I thought you guys drive together to work?"

CY : "We used to but she wanted to come in early and I don't come in until 10 AM. Jihyo unnie even told her that she can come in at 10 AM but she didn't want to, she said she's going to stick with 9 AM."

TY : "How does she get here?"

CY : "She takes the bus, she didn't want me or Mina driving for her. She said she wanted to experience the commute...... Come to think of it, you're the only person who comes in at 9 AM. All of us come in at 10 AM, I think I figure it out!"

TY : "Hahaha don't jump to conclusions. Oh, can you hand this to Dahyun?"

CY : "Oh so she brought the bread here? when I woke up they were to busy baking. You know what I heard?"

TY : "Huh?"

CY : "Sana unnie learned baking because of someone who loves bread." *winks*

*Ding*

CY : "See you later."

TY : "Hey Chaeng! What did you say?"

It was already too late, the elevator door was already closed but I'm sure of what I heard. 

Did unnie really learn baking because of me? Why would she do that? Why would she spent her time learning something for someone who let her go?

---