CHAPTER 3

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

Tzuyu woke up later than usual and of course, it happened on an important day like this. She was already in a rush as she ran inside her office to grab her folders. Made her way to the conference room where she heard Jihyo talking inside of the room.

*Knock*Knock*

TY : "Good morning, excuse me. I'm sorry for arriving late." She vowed earnestly at them.

JH : "It's fine Ms. Chou we just started, go take your seat."

TY : "Thank you."

JH : "Once again we would like to welcome you to Teudoongie Corp."

As Jihyo continued with the introduction, Tzuyu who was struggling with her things dropped one of her folder under the table. She went down to retrieve it when suddenly when she saw a familiar face, handing her the folders. 

Tzuyu went back to her sit, staring intensely at the girl sitting in front of her.

JH : "I'm sorry this is Ms. Chou, she is the head of the graphic/animation team."

SN : "Annyeong Tzuyu-ah :)"

SN :        

 

TY : "S-sana unnie?" 

She stutters as she mentioned the name. She couldn't believe what she was seeing. After 5 years, Minatozaki Sana, the only love she ever had was right in front of her. 

JY : "Omo Minatozaki Sana???? The Minatozaki Sana you were talking about."

TY : "Hyung!"

SN : "It's a relief that you still remember me through all these years Tzuyu-ah."

DH : "So you're really the one that got...."

Tzuyu stepped on Dahyun's foot.

DH : "Aish! Tzuyu-ah!"

SN : "Hahaha I guess I'm that person, I assume that I was the only Minatozaki Sana she met."

Sana looked at Tzuyu, waiting for the younger girl to confirm what she said. 

TY : "Of course unnie..."

CY : "Daebak! Did you know that Tzuyu was working here?"

SN : "Aniyo I came here because of Mina and Momo's request. It's just a coincidence."

JY : "Probably destiny hahaha."

JH : "Ahem! I'm glad that Sana-ssi knows someone other than your wives but you guys do know that we're still in a meeting right?"

CY : "We're sorry unnie, we got carried away."

JH : "Arraso, I'm sorry for the way they acted. They're usually like this even on meetings."

SN "Aniyo it's fine, I rather have this kind of meeting than those serious ones. It makes me feel comfortable."

JH : "That's great, we should proceed with the presentation, Jeong?"

JY : "Hai! Hai!"

Jeongyeon continued to explain the game they wanted to produce, it will be a life simulator. 

JY : "There would be a wide variety where you can freely choose your own avatar, nationality, career. A game where you can play online with your friends from different countries."

TY : "And it will have mini-games with it."

SN : "Omo I love it!"

JH : "That's wonderful."

SN : "Where do I sign?"

JH : "Ms. Kim?"

DH : "Here you go Ms. Minatozaki."

The signing of the contact and partnership proceeds. While the other was busy about their business, one of them was busy in staring at Sana.

JY : "She'll freak out if she saw you looking at her like that."

Jeongyeon whispered to Tzuyu.

TY : "Wae?"

CY : "Hahaha look at yourself and ask again why you look like you want to murder someone."

JY : "That's definitely the stare you gave to someone you love."

TY : "Hyung I don't."

JY : "You don't what? You don't love her anymore?"

CY : "Tzuyu-ah you can lie to us but you can never lie to yourself."

JH : "That's all set and since Ms. Chou is your friend, I guess it's better if she would take you around."

TY : "But unnie..."

SN : "Oooh it's fine anyone can accompany me, I don't want Tzuyu to feel obligated about it."

DH : "Hmm then I guess I'll......"

TY : "I'll do it unnie. I'll give her a tour."

JH : "Great and her office is actually next to you."

TY : "Wae?"

JY : "What are you even wondering about? You said it yourself, she was in the same department back in college. Sana-ssi is a graphic designer and animator, it's just right that she'll be next to you."

JH : "I expect you to work with her too."

SN : "I guess I'll be in Tzuyu's care from now on."

CY : "More of Tzuyu's going to be in your care hahaha."

TY : "Yah!"

CY : "Opps hahaha I'm off to my office, I'll see you guys later."

DH : "I'm going to Chaeng."

Tzuyu, Sana, Jeongyeon, and Jihyo boarded the elevator together. Sana was really friendly and it didn't take long before Jeongyeon and Jihyo felt comfortable with her.

JY : "6th floor please."

JH : "Have you ever been to Korea before?"

SN : "Hmm this is my first time out of Japan in a while, after graduating I started working as soon as possible."

JY : "Omo there's a lot of places you'll like here."

SN : "Hahaha Mina and Momo said that too."

JY : "I know a certain someone here, who can take you out on weekends."

JH : "Majayo, that person said she doesn't have much to do besides work."

TY : "Hyung, unnie I'm right here. I can hear you two."

JY : "Then that's good, you should take her out sometimes."

TY : "I don't want to disturb unnie."

SN : "Aniyo, I don't have anything to do too."

JH "Then it's a date!"

TY : "Unnie!"

JH  : "Hahaha mianhe, I mean friendly date."

*Ding*

JY : "That's us, Ji let's go. You two should start downstairs. Bye-bye."

Jeongyeon pressed the ground floor as she was exiting the elevator.

TY : "Ahm I'm sorry about them, I didn't mean to say anything about us. It just happened."

SN : "It's fine, I don't really mind. Besides it's good that they know who I was."

*Ding*

TY : "Shall we?"

Tzuyu stood in the elevator door holding it open for Sana. She stared at her as she walkout.

---