CHAPTER 14

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

SANA'S POV

It was a long day back at work, we're almost finish with our project. I only came here for work but somehow I ended up facing my past and now it's getting harder to just leave.

TY : "Unnie are you going?"

SN : "Yeah, Mina is picking me up."

TY : "That's good, oh unnie. I'll probably be late for tonight if you want to you can sleep at Mina unnie's place."

SN : "Is that so, hmm I'll think about it. I'm going Mina's here. Have fun later :)"

TY : "You too unnie."

Why do I feel that our time together is coming to its end?

*Beep*Beep*

I saw Mina sitting in her car.

SN : "Mianhe did you wait for too long?"

MN :

MN : "It's fine I just arrived, let's go those two are already in the cafe."

SN : "Arraso."

We headed to the arcade cafe which was the hangout place of these three. It was a little traffic since its time were employees get off from work.

MN : "How was Busan?"

SN : "It was a lot of fun, Tzuyu, and I.."

MN : "All I need to know is that you had fun, save the rest for later. I'm sure Momo and Nayeon unnie would just make you repeat it."

SN : "Haha as expected of Mitan, so smart."

MN : "Aniyo I just figured it out.

It didn't take us long to arrive at the place, when we got inside the two of them were already eating.

SN : "Momo-ah not fair you're already eating."

MM :        

MM : "It's not my fault you just arrived."

NY : "Haha don't worry we already ordered enough for everyone. Sit down and let's eat."

SN : "Arraso."

MN : "I guess Satang got kicked out of that night out too huh?"

SN : "Haha they said no wives allowed."

NY : "Is this you, accepting Tzuyu again?"

SN : "Aniyo unnie haha I tried but they didn't let me go with them so here I am."

MN : "You don't want to be here?" She was looking at me with those puppy eyes.

SN : "Of course I love it more here, since Mitan is here."

MM : "So Sana chan, what happened?"

I look at Mina and she just gave me a look it was like she was saying that she was right.

SN : "It was great I had a lot of fun."

NY : "And how about you and Tzuyu?"

SN : "I can't say nothing happened."

MM : "Omo something happened??????"

SN : "Hahaha pabo-yah, it's not like that."

NY : "Did you get to talk about your relationship?"

SN : "We didn't, we had a lot of fun and it felt like were continuing what we lost."

NY : "But it would be a problem if you don't talk about it."

MM : "One of you should try opening the topic."

SN : "I did, I asked her while she was snuggled with me."

MM : "Snuggled??? And you say you don't know what you guys are???"

MN : "What did she say then?"

SN : "Hmm she said she doesn't know, that maybe we could stay like this for a while."

NY : "Yah! What is she thinking? I'm going to hit her once I see her, maybe it would help her."

MN : "Unnie stop being violent, Tzuyu's probably having a hard time." 

NY : "And Sana is too."

SN : "It's fine unnie, I'm not really expecting anything. I've known Tzuyu and I know she's really bad in deciding."

MM : "But if she doesn't say anything then.."

SN : "That's it, that only means that I wasn't worth fighting for. I mean I already talked to her, she knows me and she knows what to do, it's up to her now."

NY : "You two better get things straight. You'll end up hurting yourself more."

SN : "I know, what's with this atmosphere? Aren't we here to have fun?"

NY : "Arraso for now let's forget about it and just have fun."

MM : "Hai!"

We spent the whole night playing around the arcade, Nayeon unnie with her competitive wouldn't stop playing that crane game until she got the Bulbasur plushy, she wants to take it home so she can give it as a gift to Jeongyeon. While Momo spends most of her money buying chocolates for her wife.

Afterwards Momo and Nayeon unnie said goodbye, Mina asked me if she could drop by a bakery shop to buy a strawberry cake for Chaeng, and I found some bread that Tzuyu would love. 

We're on our way back to Mina's place.

SN : "Mina is it okay if you drop me here?"

MN : "What for?"

SN : "I thought I'll just go back to Tzuyu's place. She's probably tired once she comes home and I want to help her."

MN : "Hmm then I'll just drive you there."

SN : "Are you sure? I can take a taxi from here."

MN : "It's fine I'm sure Chaeng is still out, might as well give this extra time a good use."

SN : "Then I'll take you up on that, thank you Mitan."

Mina has always been quiet but if something like this happens she's always the right one to ask for advice.

SN : "So about what I said earlier what do you think?"

MN : "Hmm Nayeon unnie and Momo were right, you two should talk about it. You can lessen the possibility of getting hurt again."

SN : "No matter how I tried she always avoid the question."

MN : "Maybe be more assertive? I wouldn't want you to get hurt but I see that you've been happy around her that you even move out of my place hmp." She pouted at me

SN : "Omo Mitan mianhe, I swear I just wanted to give you some privacy with Chaeng."

MN : "Hahaha gwenchana, but seriously stop clinging to each other if you don't have any intention to stick together. Especially now that your work is almost done."

SN : "Arraso, I'll try my best to talk to her about it."

It was a bit late when Mina and I arrived. She left after seeing me walk inside the building, I was greeted by Gucci and it seems like Tzuyu is not home yet. 

After washing myself I went to the sofa and opened the TV, she'll probably take a couple of hours before she gets home but I don't mind waiting...

---

Hi! And just like what I said last week, I'll be publishing two stories today. I would update it on different days though, maybe Saturday, Sunday Monday? We'll see about that. So I've attached the cover photos here. It's ONCE AGAIN (MiChaeng) and 10 THINGS TO REMEMBER (2Yeon). If you have anything you want to say feel free to talk to me :) I hope you're all having a great time. Keep yourself safe and healthy! 

-Author-nim

-Author-nim

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f45454a362d77696e726b436d36513d3d2d3835313237313738352e313631313934373735383839323864633938383935303239393236362e6a7067?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280