CHAPTER 1

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

There's not a day where Chou Tzuyu doesn't remember her first love, she keeps an old picture of her in her wallet, that she always carries around. 

TZUYU'S POV

As usual, I'm the first to arrive for our meeting, can't be helped since I'm the only one leaving alone and the rest of them have a family.

JY : "Good morning!"

DH : "Hai! Hai!"

CY : "Good morning!"

TY : "Good morning :)"

JH : "Good everyone is here, shall we start the meeting?"

JY : "Hai! I have something to finish today."

JH : "Arraso."

We run a Gaming business, where we produce games. Every Tuesday we have our board meeting and yes this is the board members. 

-

Son Chaeyoung is the head of the artist and designer department married to a cardiovascular doctor, Myoui Mina        

Son Chaeyoung is the head of the artist and designer department married to a cardiovascular doctor, Myoui Mina.

Son Chaeyoung is the head of the artist and designer department married to a cardiovascular doctor, Myoui Mina        

Kim Dahyun is in charge of the audio engineering department, though she's older than me she always acts like a baby especially when her wife is around, Hirai Momo a professional dancer        

Kim Dahyun is in charge of the audio engineering department, though she's older than me she always acts like a baby especially when her wife is around, Hirai Momo a professional dancer.

Kim Dahyun is in charge of the audio engineering department, though she's older than me she always acts like a baby especially when her wife is around, Hirai Momo a professional dancer        

Yoo Jeongyeon is the team leader of the programmers, she's been married to Im Nayeon a famous actress in Korea        

Yoo Jeongyeon is the team leader of the programmers, she's been married to Im Nayeon a famous actress in Korea.

Yoo Jeongyeon is the team leader of the programmers, she's been married to Im Nayeon a famous actress in Korea        

Park Jihyo is the main producer of our company married to Kim Sejeong, a flight attendant        

Park Jihyo is the main producer of our company married to Kim Sejeong, a flight attendant.

Park Jihyo is the main producer of our company married to Kim Sejeong, a flight attendant        

And I'm the head of the animation and graphics team...

After graduating from college, I took my chances and traveled here, to find a better opportunity for me. I started to work under Jihyo unnie when she was still the head animator. The job was just handed over to me since she had to take the role of head producer.

JH : "So next week Mina and Momo's friend is coming to do our long-awaited collaboration with one of the famous gaming developers in Japan."

CY : "She did mention that to me."

DH : "Momo unnie wouldn't shut up about it."

JY : "Stop complaining about it, if it wasn't for your wives this project will never happen."

TY : "Hahaha majayo! I'm going to tell Mina unnie and Momo unnie about you two."

CY : "Why me? Dahyun was the only one complaining."

DH : "Yah! I wasn't complaining."

JY : "Hahaha cowards."

JH : "Do I need to remind all of you this is an actual meeting?"

JY : "Mianhe...."

We continued with our meeting but like any other day. It felt like we were just talking over dinner.

JH : "Then meeting adjourned. We'll prepare everything for the visitor next week. I expect more from you four."

JY, DH, CY, TY : "Hai!"

JY : "Oh don't forget about tonight."

JH : "Ehhhh?"

CY : "Come on unnie, it's the only time when we can hang out without our wives getting angry. We promise to give this project our best."

DH : "Please?"

Jihyo unnie looked at me and I just nodded back at her.

JH : "Arraso, then I'll see you later."

JY : "Yey!" 

-

And just like that, our work for the day was done and we headed to our favorite place. A bar overlooking the whole city, it's not the normal bar you go to. It's more of a chill place where you can have a drink. 

We usually sit outside the balcony.

We're not at the age where we go to clubs and party, if we did Jeongyeon unnie would probably be dead because of Naeyon unnie.

JY : "You know I always wonder why you're still single?" She looked straight at me.

DH : "Majayo, you're like the face of our company but you're still living as a bachelorette."

CY : "Not to mention all of us are already married."

JH : "These three are just envious of you since you don't have to think about any wife hahaha."

JY : "Hmp you can say that because Sejeong treats you like a queen."

JH : "Hahaha and that's how you should treat your wives."

TY : "Hahaha it's not like I choose to be single until now."

CY : "Then why don't you go out with those girls we hook you up??"

TY : "It's hard to love someone when you have your heart taken away from you."

DH : "Huh?? Did you ever fall in love before?"

TY : "Of course, I did! Hahaha, you guys are just making fun of me."

DH : "Ani, it's just you haven't mentioned anything to us."

JY : "You always talk about work and if it's your personal life it's more of what's new with Gucci."

TY : "I didn't? Mianhe :)" I said as I sipped my wine.

JH : "So what happened between you and her?"

TY : "I meet her back in Taiwan, you know how the protagonist in a romantic movie sees their soulmates? That's exactly what happened the first time I saw her. Everything around us went slow, I couldn't forget how she shines brighter than the sun on that day, it felt like the birds were singing for us and once her eyes met mine, I was sure I was in love."

DH : "Why does it sounds like you're still in love..."

TY : "Hmm she was an exchange student from Japan, older than me but I always see her since we're in the same department and we go the same way home."

CY : "Did you ever got to be close to her?"

TY : "I did, in fact, we became so close that she sometimes stayed at our house. No one can break us apart until it's time for her to go back to Japan."

JY : "What did you do?"

TY : "Nothing, I stood still and watched her go."

JH : "Wae? What's her name? Do you know where is she now?"

TY : "Minatozaki Sana..... I didn't look for her, I'm sure she's happy now."

JY : "Hold up, so you're basically telling us that you just stood still as she walked away and didn't tell her anything about your feelings?"

TY : "I did..."

JY : "Wae?! She probably loved you.."

TY : "I know, she told me haha."

CY : "Then why didn't you tell her that you feel the same way?"

TY : "How could I? I was 17, unemployed and wasn't sure where I was heading to... How do you expect an undergrad university student to ask her 20-year-old sunbae who has her life figured out, to stay with her? "

DH : "The least you could've done is tell her you loved her."

TY : "What for? Besides I think she knew, what we had was something special for us the only thing was I never properly told her."

JY : "Pabo-yah."

TY : "Hahaha I guess I was, saying those words will make things turn around. I didn't want to ruin everything for her, at that time she has everything planned. Those words will just make her drop everything for me and that's not what I want."

JH : "Don't you think it's the right time to look for her again?"

CY : "Majayo since you got your life figured out. You're still young, she's what? 26? 27?"

TY : "Hahaha I doubt that she remembers me. I'm just someone who's passing by her life. I'm happy that things turn out to be like this. I'm sure somewhere out there she's having fun right now."

JY : "How naive, let's just drink this night away!"

CY : "Hyung are you sure? Won't unnie get angry at you?"

JY : "She won't besides I'm the head of the house Hahahaha!"

I never really talked about it, not that I want to bury it away. It has been a long time since that happened and I just got used to not mentioning anything about it

We ended with everything unsaid. 

---

I've wrote a bunch of Fanfic this past few days, I just felt like it hahaha :) Here's a Satzu for everyone and just for everyone to know, I don't usually changes their ual orientation so yeah this is a FxF story. If ever I did made a gender bender type of story I will definitely tell everyone. Hope you like it. Be safe! Have a great week :)