CHAPTER 20

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

Tzuyu is the one being clingy, she didn't want to admit it but she knew she'll miss the older girl, she laid in Sana's lap as they watch the TV, and Sana couldn't help but give light brushes to Tzuyu's hair. 

Being the straightforward she is, she thought of giving it another try, another try to convince Tzuyu for the last time.....

SN : "Have you ever thought what could've been if we stayed together?"

Tzuyu didn't know what to say...

SN : "Hmm maybe we could've been like this if I didn't leave you...."

It's not just Tzuyu thinking that she'll never be the best for Sana. Both of them have their own thoughts on what happened.

Sana has always blamed herself for leaving like that, thinking that everything could've been better if she tried a little harder but those are regrets that they wish they never had.

TY : "Maybe unnie, I did think of what could've been but then again I always end up with the same thoughts, if we didn't do the things we did... if I didn't let you go, I don't think you'll be the same as you're now. Both of us gained something from what happened."

And Sana felt like someone poured a bucket of ice-cold water on to her

And Sana felt like someone poured a bucket of ice-cold water on to her. It hurts, it's been painful all this time but thinking that both of them thought of a future together and never gamble about it hurts more.

SN : "I guess you're right Tzu, maybe we could've been in a whole different situation if we didn't let go of each other but then again do we always have to choose the best?"

TY : "Of course unnie, it wouldn't make sense if you settle for less."

And that's how Tzuyu proclaims that she's not the best, she never saw herself as one and never will she.

SN : "You made up your mind a long time ago and I think it's been a solid decision ever since, right? Tzu Is it too much to ask you to say that you want me to stay? Or at least tell me that you loved me? Before...."

Sana just let the frustration out, after all these years she's still the only one trying

Sana just let the frustration out, after all these years she's still the only one trying. She stopped caressing Tzuyu's hair, she didn't look down on the younger girl and just stared straight at the TV same goes with Tzuyu, she didn't look up to her unnie. She knew if she did they'll end up crying...

TY : "Unnie if I say it now, what will be the point of it?"

Sana hates this side of Tzuyu, she knows that action speaks louder than words but sometimes words are enough, in fact, it's the only thing that she needs. 

She hates how the younger girl never even once told her that she loves her and she hates her even more for not saying anything to her back then, making it hard for her to move on. She always thought that how could she move on if Tzuyu never even gave her a reason to?

SN : "Haha mianhe, I shouldn't have brought it again. We talked about it a million times and even when you were intoxicated you never said it, what more now that you're sober?"

And the younger girl wished she didn't kiss Sana that night, she didn't want her to see right through her, to see that all this time she's still into her. She didn't want to because she knew that the moment Sana realize it, it'll make things even harder for them, it'll be hard to let go of the older girl and she didn't want it to be like that.

And just like how the saying goes "Saying nothing sometimes says the most." Tzuyu didn't answer back and Sana knew there was nothing more for them to talk about.

SN : "Ohh I better get ready, I'll go take a bath."

TY : "Arraso unnie."

TZUYU'S POV

And of course, I let unnie break the silence again...

I did what I did because I always knew what's best for her but why is it that when she talks to me I feel uncertain of my decisions? 

I go round and round, thinking of what can I do but then again I just end up thinking of the things that would go wrong the moment I ask her to stay.

-

She took long enough to finish getting ready, we headed downstairs and placed her things on the car. She said her final goodbye to Gucci and we went our way to the airport. 

Once again we're back to this intimidating and suffocating silence. I know one word from her and that will be the end of me, I couldn't let her see me breaking down.

SN : "Mina sent me a message, she said that they're all in parking B."

TY : "Arraso unnie...... It's hard but I hope that one day when you look back at this. I hope that you see the good in my intentions. I rather you be sad now, than the rest of your life."

SN : "I get it Tzu.. Don't make it harder than it's already is. If you have something you want to say. You should've said it earlier. Saying this kind of thing doesn't make it better, let's just get this over with.... Let's just pretend that we're okay."

TY : "Mian...."

SN : "I said it before, stop apologizing. It's okay."

I just nodded back at her, she was right. I should have not said such insensitive things. 

---        

---

I was busy yesterday, I didn't get to update. Next update would be the end, what do you think will happen with SaTzu? Should we angst them? Hmmmm hahaha!

 Guys let's stream More & More :D Have a great week!