CHAPTER 4

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

TZUYU'S POV

*Ding*

TY : "Shall we?"

As unnie made her way out, I can't keep my eyes off her. She looks the same from the last time I saw her. Her eyes were sparkling, her hair was in the same length, and that smile, that smile was the same smile she used to give me.

SN "Tzuyu-ah?"

TY : "Mianhe unnie."

SN : "Are you tired? You even came in late that's unusual of you, if you want we can just call it a day and you can go rest."

How can I tell her that I was just thinking of her? Of how she was? That I wanted to know what happened after she left, how was her mom and dad? I wanted to know what happened for the past 5 years.

TY : "Ani unnie, I was just thinking of something :) Let's go I'll introduce you to the receptionist."

SN : "Arraso, just tell me if you need some time okay?"

I already had too much time, to be precise I had 5 years without you but everything feels the same. 

She followed me to the front of the company where the reception area was.

TY : "Good morning ahjussi! ahjumma!"

AS : "Omo if isn't our favorite Chou!"

AM : "Aigoo and she bought a friend."

AS : "It's about time you get married Tzuyu-ssi."

TY : "Hahaha ahjussi, ahjumma you got the wrong idea. This is my friend Minatozaki Sana, she'll be working with us."

AS : "Anneyeong I'm Kim Han we're sorry, Sana-ssi. It's the first time we saw Tzuyu-ah walking with someone other than those 7."

AM : "And I'm Kwon Nara, we've been working here for a while now. If there's anything we can help you with, we'll be happy so don't hesitate to ask us anything."

SN : "Thank you very much! I'll be in your care." Unnie showed them her sincerity by vowing to them.

TY : "We're going ajhumma, ahjussi we'll see you around."

AJ "Hai!"

AM : "Sana-ssi if you're interested with our Tzuyu-ah she's single since birth."

TY : "Ahjumma!"

AM : "Arraso hahaha mianhe, I'm just trying. You're not getting any younger, you need someone to take care of you."

SN : "Hahaha then I'll think about it ahjumma."

AM : "Omo! Thank you!"

SN : "I'll give you an update next time we see each other." *wink*

TY :        

TY : "Arraso, arraso gaja unnie."

She was giggling while we make our way to the cafeteria.

TY : "Here's the cafeteria unnie, you can eat whatever you want, you just have to hand them your company Id."

SN : "Hehe arraso."

TY : "Why are you still happy?"

SN : "I just like that everyone here treats you like a baby."

TY : "Ehhhhhhh I'm 25!"

SN : "And still a baby hahaha."

TY : "I'm not, hmp!"

SN : "See you're sulking like a baby haha. So you never dated before?"

TY : "What are you saying? I've dated you."  I didn't mean to say that out loud. 

SN : "Hahaha you're telling me that what they told me was a lie?"

TY : "Of course it was, I dated at least one person." I saw unnie blushing, she was silent with what I said.

TY : "Hahaha now you're being shy?"

SN : "Aniyo! I was just thinking of what to say."

TY : "Then what did you thought of?"

SN : "Hmm so you never dated after we did?"

As expected she's still straight forward, I remember when we were back in college she asked me out while we were having a hot pot just because she thought I look pretty that day.

TY : "Ani.... That's why they told you, they never saw me with someone other than my friends."

SN : "Hmmmm...."

TY : "How bout you unnie?"

SN : "I didn't, I was busy with work that I rarely have the chance to go out with someone."

TY : "I guess you're growing alone huh? Hahaha."

SN : "Yah! It's not like I'm the only one here, you too."

TY : "But I'm younger than you, that means you get to grow old first haha."

SN : "Pabo!"

TY : "Hahaha arraso, let's go to the next place."

I took her to every place in the company, the recreation area, the rooftop, the lounge, the sleeping quarters, etc and after an hour of walking around we finally made our way back to our floor, there's only one thing left to do. Show her, her office.

TY : "Unnie I think this will be your office."

SN : "Omo isn't this too big for me?"

TY : "You'll need the space for the papers hahaha. I'll be next door, if you need something don't hesitate to call me. I'll pick you up for lunch later."

SN : "Arraso."

I was making my way out of her office when...

SN : "Hmm..."

TY : "What's that unnie?"

SN : "Thank you Chou Tzuyu, you don't know how much this means to me."

TY : "It's not a big deal unnie, I just took you around. I'll be back later."

Once I settled in my office, I couldn't do any work. I keep thinking about her, there's so much that I wanted to ask. 

---