CHAPTER 17

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

SANA'S POV

The next morning when I woke up, Tzuyu was still pass asleep in my hands. 

No matter how many times she says that's she's not a baby anymore she still looks like one for me.... I was about to get out of bed to prepare breakfast when she suddenly held me tight.

TY : "Unnie five more minutes."

How could I say no to this cute girl?

SN : "Arraso just five more okay?" I said as I brushed her hair with my fingers and in return, she gave me a smile. 

I couldn't forget the things that happened last night and thought this would be the perfect time to ask her again.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah, what are we?"

TY : "Unnie...."

I knew what exactly she's going to do, she's definitely going to avoid the question again. 

What more can I do? I already told her, she only needs to ask me to stay and I will. With that being said she didn't even attempt to ask me.

SN : "Haha I know, arraso five minutes is up, time to have breakfast."

After I washed up she followed me to the kitchen holding Gucci in her hands.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah you need to wash your face."

She nodded back at me, I thought that was it but the moment I turned my back to her she started to hug me.

SN : "Omo Ms. Chou are you perhaps still drunk?"

TY : "Ani.... unnie about last night..."

Please don't say you're sorry, I don't want to hear you say it. It will make me feel that you just did that because you were drunk...

TY :        

TY : "I was drunk but I remember everything that happened and everything we talked about. I wish it was that simple unnie, but I thought about everything and I can't just make ask you to leave everything you have because of me."

SN : "I understand Tzuyu, at least we talked about it this time. Don't worry about it."

TY : "Unnie can I ask you one last favor?"

SN : "Go ahead."

TY : "Would it be okay if we stay like this, until it's time for you to go?"

SN : "Like this?"

TY : "Like.... We live together...."

SN : "Hmm arraso, it's just a few weeks and time will just pass by. So yeah, I don't mind. Go and wash, I need to prepare breakfast."

It's like agreeing on getting your heart crushed slowly.

TY : "Thank you unnie, I'll be back soon."

Soon as she left, tears started to fall. I mean I already said whats need to be said, I already did what I think would change everything. 

NO ONE'S POV

Later that afternoon Tzuyu and Sana went to work. They asked Jihyo if she could drop her and Sana on the bar to get her car. Jihyo gladly said yes.

They were in the lobby waiting for her when they saw Mina, Momo, and Nayeon coming in.

They were in the lobby waiting for her when they saw Mina, Momo, and Nayeon coming in        

TY : "Unnie what are you doing here?"

NY : "Mina and I are here to pick up Chaeng and Jeong. Were going to pick up their cars."

MM : "I'm here because I have a date with my dubu."

SN : "Ohh Tzuyu and I are going to that place too."

TY : "Unnie mianhe I forgot my folder. I'll go fetch it quickly, I'll be back soon."

While Tzuyu was gone Nayeon couldn't help but ask Sana about them.

NY : "So what happened? Did you two talk?"

SN : "We did...."

MM : "Is there any progress?"

SN : ".......Nothing, we already talked it out and we agreed that it's better to let it go."

NY : "Arraso but why are you still sticking together? Isn't it time to give space? So when the time you leave it wouldn't be that painful?"

At this moment there was a single drop of tear that fell on Sana's eye. It was painful, seeing the cheerful girl brake

SN : "I know but she asked me if we could stay like this until then, and how could I say no? If all I ever wanted was to be with her?"

"It's probably gonna be the last time and I just want to cherish all the time we have left."

Mina walked towards her and engulf her in a hug. She was quite the whole time but she understands Sana the most. 

MN : "Stop crying she'll be back shortly. We understand and if you two agreed on it, we'll respect it."

NY : "Maja, even if I don't like this idea at all. All we could do is support the two of you."

MM : "Me too but if it's the last time maybe it's okay."

MN : "Were always going to be here for you, so if you really want to be with her for now. Forget about everything, forget about the day that you have to leave, and just try to remember all the good things you will share."

NY : "Even if Tzuyu is stupid for letting you go, I'm sure she won't give you any reason to be hurt.... At least for the next weeks."

MN : "Stop crying Sattang...."

SN : "Thank you :)" She smiled through the pain.

Sana appreciates the things they said but she really couldn't think of the right words to say. 

She knew it wasn't a selfish request since she wanted it too. She wants to pretend that it's not gonna end and everything we'll be okay for the two of them but she's also aware that the two of them are just living on borrowed time.

---