CHAPTER 7

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

Tzuyu arrived the next day at the Son's, Chaeyoung, Mina, and Ray live in a townhouse located near the Han river. It's big enough that Chaeng has her own art room and Mina has her game room.

*Door Bells*

CY : "Good morning Ms.Chou, here to pick up Ms. Minatozaki?"

TY : "No, I'm actually here to pick up your wife. Pabo! Of course, I'm here for her."

CY : "Omo is that how you great your friend?"

TY : "Ohh I'm sorry Ms. Son, Good morning. Better?"

CY : "Still bratty aren't we? Come in, she'll be down in a few minutes."

Tzuyu followed Chaeyoung to the living room, where she was greeted warmly by Ray chan. She played with the dog as if it was the reason she came there.

CY : "I wish you'd treat me the same way." She said as she looks at the two of them play while sipping her morning coffee.

TY : "You wish to be treated like a dog? Hahaha."

CY : "Nomuhae! I thought I was your favorite friend?"

TY : "You are hahaha stop being a baby it's just morning."

CY : "You know I'm really a baby hahaha mianhe, Here."

She walked towards Tzuyu who was sitting on the sofa, she handed her a picnic bag and sit right next to her.

CY : "I hope you brought your A-game."

TY : "A-game?"

CY : "I guess there's a lot for me and hyung to teach you huh."

TY : "Please don't hahaha, I doubt it would be helpful. So what do you mean?"

CY : "Hmm the girl couldn't sleep last night. Mina had to talk to her until she was tired. She was too excited and that basket, guess what's on it."

TY : "Probably some bread."

CY : "It's not just bread, she cooked every meal you like, even prepared you a dessert. We even tried to convince her to just eat at a fancy restaurant but she said today's weather would be perfect for a picnic. Just for today Tzuyu-ah please let your cold heart be warm."

TY : "I like you better when you goof around haha."

CY : "Hahaha at least once I wanted to sound like a reliable unnie but seriously she prepared so much and...."

TY : "I get it, I'll make sure her efforts would be acknowledged. Are we good? Unnie....... Hahaha minahe I just can't."

CY : "Don't worry haha I don't like how it sounds either."

While the two of them were busy laughing around, Sana and Mina made there way down the stairs. Sana was in her casual dress, she was breathing taking enough that Tzuyu suddenly stopped talking.

Sana was in her casual dress, she was breathing taking enough that Tzuyu suddenly stopped talking        

CY : "No backing out." She whispers to Tzuyu while they stand up from the sofa.

SN : "Ohayo! I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

TY : "Ani unnie, I didn't mind beside I had Chaeyoung keeping me company."

MN : "Did you hand her everything Chaeng?"

CY : "Oh I forgot about this."

She said as she handed another bag to Tzuyu.

TY : "What's this?"

CY : "Change of clothes and a mantle, you never know. The elephant might splash you with water haha."

SN : "Gaja?"

TY : "Arraso."

MN : "Chaeng you should have loaded these things while we're busy upstairs."

CY : "Sorry babe, I was having a great time with Tzuyu I totally forgot."

TY : "Unnie it's fine, It's not that heavy anyway."

MN : "Arraso, Satang call me if you need anything okay?"

SN : "Hai! Hai! Don't worry about us, Tzuyu is with me everything should be fine. You and Chaeyoung enjoy your day."

CY : "We will unnie, Tzuyu you don't need to rush things no curfew for you guys hahaha!"

TY : "Arraso, arraso. Unie let's go?" She said as she opens the car door for her.

SN : "Hai!"

Mina and Chaeyoung waved them goodbye. Finally, It was just the two of them, and Tzuyu didn't know if it was a good or bad thing.

TZUYU'S POV

I came to pick up unnie for are plans today, when I saw her I couldn't stop thinking about our past. She was still beautiful, dazzling that my soul almost drifted away from my body. The sun was kissing her face while she looks outside the car's window. I wish I could just look at her face, only if I wasn't driving.

SN : "Are you okay? Thank you for driving."

TY : "It's nothing unnie, you've been here for a while and I think it's just right for you to see the rest of Seoul. So I'll be your personal tour guide for today :)"

SN : "Hahaha but are you sure? You don't usually like going out..... Oh mianhe, that was five years ago. Maybe you've changed, there's definitely a lot that I don't know about you anymore."

"I'm still the same unnie, still the same Tzuyu you've meet." Those were the words I wanted to say but I just can't find the courage to do.

TY :

TY : "Hahaha if it's true then we will use this day to get to know each other again. So feel free to ask me anything and tell me if you want to check other places."

SN : "Then I'll take you up on that offer, Ms. Chou I'll be in your care :)"

We continue our drive to the Zoo, it was a peaceful morning. Unnie has somewhat matured but she's still the same playful Sana I met, I didn't think that we'll see each other again and that she'll just forget what happened to us like it was nothing. I guess not stopping her was the right thing. I would've dragged her down if I didn't do that.

---