CHAPTER 15

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

[AT THE BAR]

Tzuyu went out for a drink with everyone, Sana wanted to come but the girls were determined not to let her and Tzuyu know exactly why.

CY : "I already ordered the drinks."

JH : "Thanks."

JY : "Okay now for the main event!"

The four of them started to turn to Tzuyu's way, these people won't stop until she says what they want to hear.

DH : "Tzuyu-ah...."

TY : "Yes Dahyun unnie?"

DH : "Tell us what happened in Busan."

TY : "We did our work, that's it."

CY : "Is it? Why does it feel like you just came back from your honeymoon?"

JY : "Maja! Tzu if Sana is with our wives she probably said somethings to them by now."

TY : "Well we didn't really do anything special, yes it felt like a vacation thanks to Jihyo unnie but that's about it."

JH : "You're welcome :)"

The drinks arrived before anyone could ask another question, I guess all of them realized that Tzuyu is too sober for this kind of conversation        

The drinks arrived before anyone could ask another question, I guess all of them realized that Tzuyu is too sober for this kind of conversation. They didn't want to rush the night but they wanted to hear what she really feels. 

They poured her drinks until the younger girl was already red from consuming too much alcohol. It was about the right time to ask her again.

JY : "Tzuyu-ah how about you tell us now." 

The older girl said, her cheeks were bright red from trying to keep up with Tzuyu. While on the other hand, Chaeyoung was already asleep.

TY : "Unnie I told you already....."

DH : "You know it's better if we talk about it now while Sana unnie is not around. We know there are things you want to say that you can't whenever she's close."

JH : "I really didn't want to meddle with you two. I know you're a grown woman and you're capable to make your own decision but I think it's about time we try and help you. We're not forcing you but we've seen the two of you and it feels wrong that your actions are nothing like what the two of you have been saying. Tzuyu are you sure it's really nothing?"

By this time the alcohol that Tzuyu have consumed was already deep inside her system, it didn't take her a long time to burst into tears. Though she's still the same, she cried but you can't hear anything from her, you can only see the tears streaming down her face.

JY : "Aigoo, we've been together for so long that we know when you have too much inside of you."

DH : "We wanted to be selfish and let the two of you figure things on your own but we can't just let our precious maknae like that."

The two of them gave her comforting pats. She never really thought that things will end up being like this again.

TY : "Unnie how do you do it?"

JY : "It's simple Tzuyu, first you go and talk to her make sure you're honest with her and with yourself. After that, you start to figure out everything together."

JH : "Even if Sana doesn't say it, we can all see how much she loves you."

TY : "But what if it turns out to be a bad decision? What if she ends up miserable because of me?"

DH : "How could you think things will be miserable?"

TY : "I don't know it keeps going on my mind, I mean what if she realizes she really doesn't like me after a while?"

JH : "Calm down Tzu, that's why you guys should talk first to avoid that. Do you love her?"

TY : "Unnie mianhe, I do."

JY : "What are you even saying sorry for? You love the girl you should be proud of it, there's nothing standing in your way."

Jeongyeon said the truth nothing was standing in front of them but the problem was it's never been anyone else it's always been Tzuyu, who made a wall that even Sana can't pass.

JH : "Arraso stop crying, we said what we think was the best. It's up to you now Tzuyu-ah. I'm going to tell the owner that we're leaving 3 cars for today."

JY : "Three???"

JH : "Yep, Chaeng's not going to wake up soon and you look like a mess. Dahyun and I are the only person here who's not drunk. I'll take Tzuyu with me, Dahyun can you take those two home?"

DH : "Arraso unnie."

JY : "But I can drive."

JH : "Maybe you can, but if you don't die because of a car accident you'll probably going to be killed by Nayeon unnie for driving in your current condition."

DH : "Hahaha just accept it unnie, it would be better to get scolded for drinking too much than being killed because of reckless decisions."

Jeongyeon just agreed to what they said, she didn't have enough energy to argue anyway. Dahyun and Jeongyeon took Chaeyoung to the car, the three of them left the same time with Jihyo and Tzuyu. 

Tzuyu's still drunk in her seat, she stopped crying but her eyes were puffy.

TY : "Unnie, how do you know you're the best for Sejeong unnie?" 

JH : "Hmm I guess I don't? We all know that's there always someone's better than all of us. The thing is you, yourself should know that you're enough for someone. You don't really have to be the best every time."

TY : "Sejeong unnie is always flying somewhere isn't it hard unnie?"

JH : "It is, there's a day that I would wake up and she's not next to me. Before we got married she used to think the same way you did. That she's probably not the best for me. I understand that she even thought of quitting her job because of me. I could've left her right there but I didn't, you know why?"

I could've left her right there but I didn't, you know why?

TY : "Wae?"

JH : "Because Sejeong has always been the one for me. It didn't matter if we are the best for each other or the fact that we can't always be together. It was enough that we both love each other. You love Sana right?"

TY : "I do..."

JH : "That's it, that's the only thing that matters. Stop thinking about what if and what could've been. Its a big risk Tzuyu-ah but it's a risk worth trying."

Jihyo knew the right words to say and Tzuyu didn't have to answer because Jihyo understands, she understands that the younger girl was trying her best. 

After all, that's been said it's still going to be Tzuyu and Sana's decision in the end.

---