CHAPTER 22

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

1618ae9a70a45328903982229756.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

They were about to leave the place when they heard a familiar voice screaming

SN : "CHOU TZUYU!"

It was Sana rushing over to them

It was Sana rushing over to them... With a familiar voice, Tzuyu was quick enough to wipe the tears in her eyes before facing the older girl.

MM : "Did you forgot something Sana?"

And Sana didn't care, she chose to turn a deaf ear to everyone, she doesn't care if they're out in the public or everyone is looking at them, she just wants to lash out.

SN : "That's it Chou Tzuyu?????? That's the only thing you're going to tell me???? Are you seriously going to do the same things again like 5 years ago?"

TY : "Unnie we talked about this."

The girls made sure not to in, they knew this is something that the two of them have to deal with, they went inside their cars.

SN : "How stupid can you get? How come you don't seem to pick up things???? Should I beg you to make me stay since asking doesn't seem to knock some senses into you?  Is that what you want??"

TY : "Unnie..."

SN : "Bullsh*t! All these years I tried to forget about that time, but I couldn't. It haunts me, do you even know the pain I went through? Do you know how hard to hold the tears back then? I even prayed you'll hold my hand and asked me to be with you, but you never did. You just stood still and watched me leave."

Tzuyu was speechless, there was so much going on inside her head and she couldn't pick the right words to say. Seeing Sana break down in tears made everything worse for her, it's the very first time she saw her cheerful unnie shed tears.

SN : "And 5 years after you're telling me that you'll do the same things?? Wae??? What's wrong with me? Is it really hard for you to tell me that you loved me?"

She said as she continuously hit Tzuyu's chest, she was running out of strength and leaned towards Tzuyu, she didn't stop crying as if she was pleading for her life. 

Tzuyu couldn't look at her, she stood there not moving an inch. Her shirt was getting drenched from Sana's tears.

SN : "Do you know how hard I worked for this moment? Just to get to where I am right now? And all of this was nothing for you???? I thought if we ever meet again and I got everything settled you wouldn't say the same you told me before." She started to calm down but the frustration was showing everywhere. 

SN : "That you wouldn't think that you'll just drag me down, because I already have everything. This is the best that you want right? But even with everything It still feels empty and we both know why Tzu. I'm never going to feel complete without you. So can you tell me how does this make it best for me? How am I supposed to live like this for the rest of my life? For once think about us and not about me... Tzuyu-ah just say what you've always kept bottled up for years and I.... I'll leave after that....." Sana just continued to cry while leaning at Tzuyu's chest

Her words stubbed Tzuyu a thousand-time and it's like someone punched her heart out of place, tears began to roll down her face with the realization of what the older girl said.

It was the same for her, she never really felt contented with everything she has, she knew she was missing something but she wouldn't admit that it was Sana. All the time she tried to think that it's okay as long as Sana's okay..... She realized that she's been blind with the thought of Sana being fine because she never really saw her like this, and all this time she thought that it would just simply cause the older girl a feeling of discomfort that she would eventually forget.

This time she held Sana, not like how she used to. Not the kind of hug that was ready to let her go but instead she hugged her in a way that no one can separate them.

TY : "Unnie I love you..."

Three words but it took her five years, three words but it took her million courage to tell her        

Three words but it took her five years, three words but it took her million courage to tell her. The same three words that haunted them, those words that she never told her..... 

Words that Sana never heard but always deserve.

SN : "Thank you, I think I can finally let you go Tzuyu-ah......" 

It was nothing like how it supposed to feel, love should've been the feeling of butterflies all over her stomach, the feeling of bliss and the feeling of floating in the air, it was rather painful for Sana but she was contented. 

It was the thing that she wanted the most and even if she didn't heard it five years ago like how it's supposed to be, she appreciated it. It was enough to keep her going. It was a bittersweet thing, it wasn't supposed to end like this but she knew she has to draw the line this time.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah it's okay, I understand. You can let me go, you can do the same thing as before. I'm glad to know that you did love me and it's fine, we had our time, we even got a second chance and that's wonderful right?"

"We get to relive the feeling for another time, Gomawa Tzuyu. I would be lying if I tell you I don't want you anymore, I'll always want you even through the best or the worst. It's time, I should be really going now. "

This time it's Sana who's ready to let go... She could've been her old stubborn self and just hold on to Tzuyu but she was tired, she's been doing it for more than five years now. 

She was too tired to hold on especially when the one she's been holding on has let go, long time ago.

---