CHAPTER 10

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

Everything seems to fall into its place, Sana and Tzuyu started to be close again as if both of them have forgotten that they already have a painful past. 

It's like they made an unwritten rule that no one should ever talk about the past, that they must only look forward, in the future.

[CAFETERIA]

CY : "Here comes the newlywed." She said as Sana and Tzuyu arrives.

DH : "I can't believe they didn't tell us, it's sad that we have to hear it from someone else."

TY : "Ehhh?"

JY : "Ehhh? Ehhh? Ehh? Hahaha stop pretending, everyone knows about you two."

NY : "How could you forget to tell your unnie Tzuyu-ah?"

TY : "I don't know what you're talking about."

Everyone started to fix their gaze into Sana.

SN : "Haha mianhe same here, I don't know what's happening."

MN : "Just like I expected it's just a baseless rumor."

MM : "You're not sure Mitan, Sana chan might be pretending she doesn't know."

SN : "Hold on, what rumor?"

JH : "Apparently someone said that you two are dating and talking about marriage. "

TY : "We're not... If we are you know I'll tell you guys."

CY : "I think you can't blame them for assuming since you two have been coming to work together or probably someone saw you two going home."

MN : "Chaeng!"

CY : "Mianhe...."

DH : "Wait.... Going home?"

TY : "We didn't want to make it a big deal, so we kept it a secret. Sana unnie sometimes stay in my place."

JY : "Omo so co-habitation?"

TY : "Ani! I'm just..."

SN : "She's just being kind since I want Mina and Chaeyoung to have there own time. She let me stay at her house."

JY : "Hahaha I guess that's where the rumor about you two talking about marriage started."

NY : "You know just date already okay? Since that's practically what the two of you are already doing."

JH : "Pabo-yah! Let them do their own thing."

TY : "Arraso, can we have a peaceful lunch now?"

JH : "Of course, you stupid girls stop teasing them!"

NY, MM, JY, CY, DH : "Haiiiii!"

No one knew before that they've been staying together for a while, Sana had stayed more with Tzuyu than she does with Chaeyoung and Mina but just like what they said nothing is really happening. They spend there day working, in there free time they watch movies or play around with Gucci. There was nothing special happening between them.......

JH : "Tzuyu, Sana can you come with me to my office?"

TY : "Arraso unnie." The two of them followed Jihyo to her office..

        

JH : "Sit down I have something to talk about."

TY : "Unnie if it's about that rumor..."

JH : "Haha don't worry I won't meddle with you two about that. I just want to give you two a project."

SN : "What kind of project is that?"

JH : "We want to produce a video ad for the game, and since it's a simulator we want to interview a bunch of people from different age range. I personally split it into different teams so we can maximize the time. You two we'll meet and interview to the Lee's in Busan."

TY : "What should we ask them?'

JH : "You're going to interview a couple around there 50's, they've been married for 30 years and we want to know everything they can share. We've already sent them a beta sample of the game, once you meet them they should be able to share there experience with it to the two of you."

SN : "Do we have to record things on our own?"

JH : "Yes, we have a video recorder ready for everyone. Basically, you just have to talk to them, record the whole thing and the editing team will handle the rest after."

TY : "Arraso unnie, we'll give it our best. Sana unnie let's go back to work for now."

JH : "Hep! Hep!"

SN : "Hooray?"

JH : "Pabo!"

SN : "What you started it!"

JH : "Hahaha whatever! You two are going now."

TY : "Now?"

JH : "Do I have to spell it out for you Ms. Chou? N-O-W. You're relieved for the afternoon."

TY : "But unnie isn't it too late to go to Busan?"

JH : "Ani, we already talk to the Lees' and they were glad to have visitors. Here's your ticket and you'll be staying with them. If you go home and take your stuff you should be there before the sun sets."

SN : "Jihyo-ah this return ticket is not until 2 days from now."

JH : "That's why we're sending you there today, your secretaries have fixed your schedule for the next 2 days. If you finish everything by tomorrow it's better but we just put an extra day in case you needed it."

SN : "I guess I need to go, Tzuyu-ah should we meet here?"

TY : "I can drive you unnie."

SN : "Ani you should go on your own for now, it would help with the time. I'm leaving I'll see later."

She walked out of the door leaving Tzuyu with Jihyo.

JH : "Haha when did you become possessive Tzu?"

JH :

TY : "Unnie!"

JH : "Hahaha arraso, you should go too."

TY : "I'll update you from time to time unnie, I'll see you when we come back."

JH : "Enjoy! And Tzuyu just thinks it's a gift from your unnies." *Winks*

Tzuyu knew there was something fishy about the sudden project, but she knew that if it's her unnies then she can't escape it anymore. She just has to deal with it.

---