CHAPTER 18

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

The other girls came down just in time when Sana had already calmed herself. 

SN : "Tzuyu-ah, Nayeon unnie offered to drive us."

NY : "Hai! Hai! Since we're all going to the same place. Let Jihyo go home to her lovely wife."

JY : "When did you become this considerate? Hahaha."

JH : "Hahaha don't get her riled up Jeong, or else you'll end up commuting."

NY : "Majayo!"

JY : "Arraso Mrs. Yoo."

TY : "Unnie thank you, good thing Mina unnie is here to drive for us. You can go ahead and have fun with Seojeong unnie."

JH : "No problem Tzuyu :)"

NY : "Excuse me Ms. Chou but I'm the one driving here."

TY : "Don't care, it's still Mina unnie's car."

NY : "Yah! Chou Tzuyu!"

DH : "Hep! Hep! Momo unnie let's go before they start killing each other haha."

MM : "I hope you don't get killed Tzuyu-ah hahaha, we'll be taking our leave. Sana chan call me if you need anything okay?"

SN : "Hai Momoring! Enjoy your date :)"

JH : "I'll go with these two, you guys calm Nayeon unnie for now hahaha. See you tomorrow."

JY : "Take care Ji."

CY : "Okay you two stop fighting, Tzuyu-ah say you're sorry."

TY : "Ehhhh but it's really..."

SN : "Tzu?"

TY : "Arraso, mianhe unnie. Thank you for driving us."

NY : "I'll accept it if you give me a kiss."

TY : "Ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."

JY : "Hahaha just get it over. I want to go home."

Tzuyu gave her a peck on the cheeks. It was a short trip since they're having a lot of fun.

No one dared to ask or mention anything about Sana and Tzuyu's relationship

No one dared to ask or mention anything about Sana and Tzuyu's relationship. Somewhat everyone understands it's not something that they should talk about since the two of them have already agreed on something.

It didn't take long enough for them to arrive at the bar.

NY : "We're going, the dogs have an appointment with the vet."

JY : "I'll see you guys tomorrow."

CY : "We're going too, Mina unnie promised to cook for me tonight :)"

MN : "Sana call me if you need anything okay?"

SN : "Arraso you guys have fun."

TY : "Drive safe :)"

Sana was about to go inside the car when Tzuyu suddenly held her hand.

TY : "Unnie since we're already here, let's have dinner."

SN : "Dinner?? I thought this was a bar?"

TY : "Haha we'll have a bar inside but it's more known as a restaurant. We don't really have the leisure to go to that kind of bars, all of them are committed and the place would make it hard for us to talk that's why we hang around here instead."

SN : "Arraso..."

Tzuyu took Sana to the group's usual spot. A table on the balcony overseeing the busy street of Seoul. 

Sana was mesmerized by the view of the place but today is not like any other day where Sana would be all bubbly about the fascinating scenery. 

Today she's been the quiet and calm one, it didn't take long until Tzuyu noticed.

TY : "Are you okay unnie?"

SN : "I am, I'm just appreciating the silence here."

It was something different and Tzuyu rarely sees Sana like this. and when she's like this, Tzuyu can't help herself to fall more deeply for her. 

She has always loved the bubbly energetic Sana but she would kill to see this serious side of her unnie a little more.

TY : "Yeah, it's a great place especially at nights like this."

SN : "Maja, look at the city lights. Just from looking from here, you know that it's Seoul but it's different right? Because from here no matter how busy it looks you can't hear any noise from it. Not a single horn or people murmuring."

TY : "It's a short escape from reality, but I'm glad you're enjoying it."

SN : "Hahaha I enjoyed pretty much everything I did here in Korea, especially with you."

Tzuyu became quiet, she understands that Sana's hurting right now even though they've already talked about things. It's more painful to know that there's nothing more for them to do.

SN : "What are you thinking?"

TY  : "I'm sorry unnie, you must be hurting right now."

SN : "Ani, I'm happy, and let's stay like this for now. Since its just a couple weeks before I go, I want to cherish every moment and if it makes you feel any better, it's not that painful as the first time :)"

TY : "Mianhe unnie."

SN : "Stop saying you're sorry we've gone through this already. I just want to say whatever comes to my mind, I hope it won't make you uncomfortable."

TY : "Of course not unnie, you can say whatever you want."

SN : "Then.... I love you :)"

Sana was smiling at Tzuyu        

Sana was smiling at Tzuyu. The younger girl felt it was a dream, everything was perfect, the place, the weather, and even Sana is perfect but she knows exactly what set this apart from her dream. 

It was the thought of this perfect life is coming to an end soon.

SN : "Don't worry, it doesn't mean you have to say it back to me too. I'm simply letting you know, hurry up Gucci is probably looking for me."

It was like Sana knew exactly what Tzuyu was thinking, she took it to herself to make the mood lighter.

TY : "As if, Gucci will only look for me."

SN : "Hahaha arraso, don't get upset if he comes running to me instead of you."

TY : "We'll see about that unnie haha."

They continued having dinner, somehow Sana got over the awkward part and went back to being cheerful. It was enough for Tzuyu to be in a better mood.

---

WE WANT JEONGYEON's FANCAM!

Please stream more and more :) -Author-nim :)