CHAPTER 6

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

TZUYU'S POV

It was a busy day for all of us. Everyone was trying to work hard for our project, I was on my way to the washroom when I catch a glimpse of Sana unnie in her office standing in a chair holding onto something. The chair was kind of wobbly, I started to get worried about it and walked into her office

*Knock*Knock*

TY : "Unnie what are you up to?"

SN : "Oh Tzu did I disturb you? I was just trying to put this decoration on."

TY : "Ani, I was on my way to the restroom when I happened to see you. Want some help?" 

SN : "It should be fine, thank you." 

She said as she tried her best to reach for the hook on the corner of the ceiling. The chair started shaking really bad and before I knew it she was already falling. I held my arms out, making sure I catch her. We fell on the floor and as I opened my eyes I felt relieved to see that I made it in time.

SN : "Omo Tzuyu-ah are you okay??"

She said as she kneels next to me...

TY : "I'm okay unnie I just need a minute."

SN : "I'm going to call the company nurse."

TY : "Unnie I'm fine just stay here with me please?"

I said as I held one of her hands. She just kneels there quietly, her face was turning red.

TY : "I'll put it on once I'm done resting."

SN : "You don't have too, I'm sorry it was too childish of me to put decorations and now I've caused you trouble."

TY : "Hahaha you didn't unnie, I like how you decorated this office. I would love to work in a place like this. So let's put that up later okay? And maybe we can put some in my office too."

SN : "Are you sure?"

TY : "Of course unnie :)"

JY :        

JY : "Omo, mianhe I didn't want to ruin your date."

TY : "Yah hyung!"

DH : "Hahahaha I guess someone has fallen."

CY : "You meant that literally right? Hahahaha!"

JH : "I guess we should go, we're just being a bother here."

TY : "Unnie!!!!!!!!!!!"

SN : "Hahaha minahe it's not like that, I was trying to put this up and fell, Tzuyu helped me and that's why shes resting here."

JH : "Ahhh I guess that's the same reason why the two of you are holding hands."

CY : "Omo Dahyunnie would you hold my hand if I fell on the floor?"

DH : "Of course Chaeyoung-ah I would hold it as long as you need it. Hahaha!"

The two of them started sarcastically holding hands, I got up and fixed myself.

TY : "Aish.... What brought you here?"

JY : "Uhm lunch?"

TY : "Ahhh its lunchtime already, then I'm going to the restroom. I'll go catch up with you guys."

JH : "Arraso hurry up."

I went to the restroom and washed my face, I couldn't believe I told Sana unnie that. Aish..... When did I become this bold about my feelings? And what's up with her reaction?? Why is she blushing like that? Wahhhh she's too cute.

-

Soon as I arrived at the cafeteria everyone was already busy munching on their foods. I was about to go and line up when Sana unnie called me.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah we already got you food."

TY : "Thank you unnies."

CY : "Sana unnie was the only one who got it."

SN : "Ehhhhh."

DH : "We told her that you can just line up when you come, but she said it would waste time."

TY : "Gomawo unnie... I guess I don't have any other friends here."

CY : "Come on, stop sulking haha. Just think of it as a practice when you two get married."

TY : "Yah! Chaeyoungie!"

JY : "Arraso stop the childish behavior. So about the park........" 

TY : "What park?"

JH : "We're just telling Sana this amazing park next to the Zoo."

DH : "You didn't tell us that unnie likes animals."

Of course, she does! That's the first thing I loved about her, her sympathy with animals is on another level.

TY : "Ahhhh I forgot."

CY : "How about you take her there?"

JY : "That's a good idea."

SN : "Omo, I don't want to bother Tzuyu's weekend and besides I'm sure she's busy. I can take public transportation and check it by myself."

TY : "Ani..... I'll take you, I don't really have anything."

JH : "Finally she can tell us a story about something else other than sleeping and playing with Gucci."

DH : "Thank you Sana unnie, please take her out more."

JY : "Hahaha why does it feels like it's the other way around?"

SN : "Stop teasing her hahaha she'll start to get sulky again."

TY : "Unnie I won't.."

CY : "Hahahaha I guess unnie really knows you well."

JH : "Don't forget to take lots of pictures okay?"

TY : "One is fine."

JH : "Ehhh I want to see the animals one is not enough hahahaha." She said sarcastically.

JY : "Maja!"

I swear I can't get used to this unnies teasing and the best in teasing are not here. Imagine how would it turn out if Nayeon unnie and Momo unnie were here.

JY : "Time to head back, Sana chan we look forward to your date with Tzuyu."

DH : "Please treat her well."

CY : "She hasn't got sunlight since she came to Korea."

JH : "And we believe that you are the only hope hahahaha."

TY : "Yah! Sana unnie let's go!"

I pulled her inside the elevator leaving the rest of them outside.

SN : "Hahaha are you upset?"

TY : "Ani, I just don't want you feeling uncomfortable."

SN : "I wasn't, are you?"

TY : "N-nope."

SN : "Then I guess it's okay for them to have some fun, I mean I known you for a period of time and you do have the tendencies to be a homebody hahaha."

TY : "Arraso I get it."

SN : "Let's have a lot of fun tomorrow Tzuyu-ah!"

TY : "I'll do my best unnie :)"

She went inside her office and I sat down on my desk. It's funny how it feels like were high school students getting teased by our classmates.

---

Do you think my chapters are way too short? Hahaha I've been wondering about it, I like to keep it at 1k words per chapter...