CHAPTER 16

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

161167ebaad431b0622513151523.jpg

NO ONE'S POV

While their on there way home, Tzuyu fell asleep in Jihyo's car. The girl was tired of crying her heart out. 

JH : "Tzuyu-ah we're here."

TY : "Unnie... Mianhe, I fell asleep. I can go on my own from here."

JH : "It's okay, I'll walk you up. You don't really look stable to me, and besides, I need to use your restroom."

TY : "Arraso unnie, sorry I just went and accepted every glass that hyung gave me."

JH : "Hahaha I can't wait to see her tomorrow, she'll definitely hear a lot from Nayeon unnie tonight. By the way, is Sana not here today?" She said as she held Tzuyu's hand.

TY : "I told her I'll be late and she should sleep with Mina. She's probably resting now since I didn't receive any text from her."

JH : "Are you sure you'll be fine on your own? I can stay."

TY : "I'll be okay unnie, I just need to sleep and everything will be back to normal. You should go home, Sejeong unnie is waiting for you."

JH : "Arraso."

The elevator ride was short, but Tzuyu had her eyes closed the whole time. Few more minutes and she'll probably pass out, she can't even fit the key to its keyhole and good thing Jihyo came with her.

Few more minutes and she'll probably pass out, she can't even fit the key to its keyhole and good thing Jihyo came with her

SANA'S POV

I fell asleep when I heard the door opening, it's probably Tzuyu.

JH : "Hahaha I thought you're fine?"

TY : "Sorry unnie the hole has somewhat become smaller."

JH : "Pabo hahaha."

TY : "Gucci! Gucci!"

JH : "Stop yelling, your neighbors are sleeping."

I pick up Gucci and made my way to welcome them, I was surprised to see Jihyo helping Tzuyu walk through the hallway.

SN : "What happened?"

TY : "Nothing...."

JH : "Shut up haha someone had too much fun, thinking she could still drive on her own."

I helped Jihyo to lay Tzuyu on the sofa, she couldn't even open her eyes anymore.

JH : "I'm going to use the restroom, be back in a minute."

The smell of alcohol was reeking from Tzuyu's breathe, I took a face towel and a bucket of warm water to clean her.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah are you okay?"

TY : "I am unnie, sorry."

SN : "It's fine, I'll clean you up and then let's go to bed."

JH : "I heard you're not supposed to be here." She was standing right outside the restroom's door.

SN : "Hmm I didn't want to disturb Mina so I asked her to take me home."

JH : "Home? I guess this is really your home now."

SN : "Can I be honest with you for once?" 

JH : "Of course."

SN : "No matter where she is, or how far we are Tzuyu will always be my home....." I said as I brushed Tzuyu's hair to the side.

JH : "I understand and I won't judge you for that, you two go way long. I'm just hoping things between you two will find it's way :)"

SN : "Thanks Ji... Do you need anything Ji? Coffee?"

JH : "Thanks but I'm going. I'm glad you're here I won't need to worry about her."

SN : "Are you sure? Let me make some coffee for you to take, to keep you awake."

JH : "It's fine, I'll buy one in the lobby. Sejeong is waiting for me, just put that one to bed."

SN : "Arraso, be very careful. Text me once you get home and thank you for taking Tzuyu home."

JH : "No problem, you two take your time. I told everyone they can come in late tomorrow. She'll probably wake up later than the usual."

SN : "Hmm okay, good night."

JH : "Good night :) I'll see you guys tomorrow."

Jihyo just showed herself out, she insisted that I should just stay by Tzuyu's side. 

SN : "Tzuyu-ah?" I said as I try to wake her up.

SN : "Did you have fun? Why are your eyes like this?"

TY : "We got a little over than what we expected. I'm just sleepy." It's amazing that she can still be composed while being drunk like this.

SN : "Arraso, then let's go to bed."

Although she seems sober, she can't really stand up on her own. I had to support her to the bedroom, where she just laid flat. I closed the lights and help Gucci up the bed before tacking myself beside her.

I closed the lights and help Gucci up the bed before tacking myself beside her

I thought that's it for the night but she suddenly hugs me from behind. I didn't say anything, she might be dreaming or something.

TY "Unnie are you sleeping?"

SN : "Hmm ani, you should get to sleep."

TY : "It's fine, Jihyo unnie said she doesn't expect any of us coming in early tomorrow."

SN : "Arraso...."

TY : "Hmm do you think will ever get our happy ending?"

SN : "Huh?"

Is it the alcohol talking? Or she's just being straight forward right now. 

TY : "They told me that I should talk to you about us."

SN : "I'm listening."

TY : "Do you ever think that we can be together forever? That somehow we can live a long and happy life with each other?"

Her voice started to sound weaker but I could clearly hear what she just said. I turned around and saw her crying.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah why are you crying? Please don't cry."

TY : "Sorry unnie, sorry for being selfish."

SN : "You're not, you did what you think was best for us."

TY : "But I can't stop thinking of the possibilities."

SN : "Tzuyu-ah all you have to do is ask me, ask me to stay and I'll leave everything behind to be with you. Tell me you want to be with me."

She didn't answer me.... And that's when I knew that even if she's intoxicated with alcohol she wouldn't be courageous enough to ask me to stay.

TY : "Unnie sorry..."

The next thing I know she was already pressing her lips on to mine, she didn't say a word. 

I missed these lips, these soft and sweet lips. 

None of us held back the kiss was long enough and the moment we stopped she didn't open her eyes, instead, she put her head on my chest and hug me even tighter. I couldn't find the right words and I just wrapped my hands around her....

I couldn't find the right words and I just wrapped my hands around her        

---

Comeback day today :) Make sure to give More and More a lot of love. Praying for everyone's safety! Have a great week! -Author-nim