CHAPTER 12

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

And just like that, the night went by them. It was a lovely and warm home, it's not hard to fall in love with a place like this.

Sana was exhausted from talking to the old couple, she enjoyed it the most and once she got into bed she can't be woken up. After Tzuyu finished cleaning the room she laid next to Sana, where the older girl started to hug her again.

Tzuyu didn't even flinch, it didn't matter if the older girl knows what she's doing or not. Tzuyu is already used to her and it's not like she hated it, In fact, she loves coming home to see Sana sleeping in her bed only to be cuddled once she lay next to her.

-

The next morning Tzuyu woke up, only to find out an empty space beside her and that she's alone in the room. 

It's something that she hasn't been through for a while. It felt weird without Sana by her side. She went straight to check outside where she found the older guy drinking coffee, reading newspapers in the balcony.

HJ : "Annyeong Tzuyu-ah how was your sleep?"

TY : "Good morning, it was great Halabeoji."

HJ : "Seems like you just jump out of the bed. Are you looking for something? Or perhaps someone? :)"

TY : "Haha I was just checking where did unnie runoff this time."

HJ : "I see, the girl woke up early. She saw my wife getting ready for the morning and insisted that she wants to help. Go and change I'll make your coffee."

TY : "Thank you, I'll be right back."

You can't really blame Tzuyu, she knows very well that Sana would've to leave once again but for now, she's not ready for it, that why it's scares her the minute she finds out Sana is not anywhere near her.

She came back outside and the older guy offered her coffee and chair. After a while, she saw Sana on her jumpsuit wearing a straw hat running across the field carrying a basket.

After a while, she saw Sana on her jumpsuit wearing a straw hat running across the field carrying a basket

HJ : "They went out to get some veggies for breakfast."

TY : "I should've woken up a little bit earlier to help them."

HJ : "Haha no worries, I was going to help them but they said they want to be alone together. I guess we're the same huh."

TY : "Pardon?"

HJ : "Well, the first time I saw you two, I knew something between us are alike. My wife is like Sana, she's carefree often times she ends up being clumsy but she's really a lovely person. Don't you think they're the same Tzuyu-ah?"

TY : "Hahaha I guess you're right."

HJ : "And for us, we're both timid. We don't say what's on our mind and we rarely show it. We have things we want to convey but we can't haha."

TY : "I can't argue with that hahaha it's just hard to voice out everything."

HJ : "But you know why Sook and I have been married for 50 years??? It's because of her, most of the time she'll thank me for something I didn't do."

"She's too pure that up until now she doesn't realize that it's because of her we were able to stay together through the years. Even if I don't say a word, even if I don't show her she understands. It's like she can read what's inside me, I used to run away from her thinking that I wouldn't be the best for her."

TY : "And what happened?"

HJ : "It's when she's no longer around that I realized it didn't matter if I was the best, it didn't matter if I could give her the stars and moon. What matters most was we can be together, I guess it's not the fear of her leaving me but it's being unsure of myself, of yourself was the real problem right?"

Tzuyu didn't answer but the confusion was written all over her face.

HJ : "Mianhe, it's just I saw how you looked at her. I saw it in your eyes and I was sure you love her more than a friend."

TY : "Hmm to be honest with you we used to date back then and maybe I still have lingering feelings for her or maybe I still have every feeling I had for her from the start. It's exactly what you said I felt that I wasn't the best option."

HJ : "I understand, let me give you one advice Tzuyu-ah. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."

It was simple yet Tzuyu understands what the older guy means.

SN : "Tzuyu-ah! We got some of your favorite veggies." Sana shouted across the field as they make there way back to the house.

HJ : "And one more thing, just like what I told you does two are almost the same, and girls like them are dense if you don't tell them they won't know hahaha. I mean I had to tell Sook at least one time."

TY : "That's definitely true :)"

HJ : "Oh mianhe I should've said that during the interview."

TY : "No worries haha I wouldn't want her to hear does things she'll just bug me about it haha, but I appreciate everything you said. I'll think about it properly this time."

SN : "What are you talking about?"

HJ : "Nothing Sana chan, did you have fun?"

SN : "Of course! Halmeoni thought me how to harvest."

TY : "You look like you did, go and wash. Halabeoji and I will do the cooking."

HM : "It's fine Tzuyu-ah we can wash afterward."

HJ : "Yeobo, you already worked hard let us do something too. You two can count on us."

HM : "Arraso, then we leave it to you."

And as the day pass, they toured around the older couple's farm. 

It's a big place, where there's only fresh air, a place far away from the noises of cars, It was a sanctuary. 

Before the day ends they set up the interview in front of the house, they sat across each other and proceeded with the interview.

TY : "Mr. and Mrs. Lee can you share your experience with the game?"

HM : "Oh it's fun, I saw my husband on it but I think he overdid it."

HJ : "Ehhh wae?"

HM : "You're avatar look young."

SN : "Hahaha halmeoni that's the purpose of the game you can change your age of you want too."

HM : "Hmm I should change it later."

HJ : "What for? I like it that way :)"

TY : "That's a good thing :) is there anything you want to add if you were allowed too?"

HM : "I think it's great, old people like us don't really ask for much especially with games all we want, is something realistic."

HJ : "And we get to visit someone's place :) if the game comes out we are definitely buying our son and his family so we can play together."

What the older guy wrapped the whole interview, Sana and Tzuyu went inside to put their things in the room. When Sana came out she saw the older couple dancing arm in arm in the living room.

And as she watches the couple she thought that a life like this wouldn't be bad. A simple but full of love.

TY : "I wouldn't mind dancing with you even if my back and knees start to hurt unnie :)" The younger girl appeared from nowhere, she was smiling at Sana as if she was telling her that she wants to be with her forever.

Everything was perfect but there was one thing that Sana was hoping for, she wants the younger girl to be more forward about her feeling. 

Sana was hoping that Tzuyu could ask her to stay, to tell her she wants to be with her, to tell her she loves her.  She wants to hear it and not some sort of figure of speech that Tzuyu has thought of. 

After all, she doesn't want to make the same mistake, assumptions.

---