CHAPTER 8

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

How do you start date with someone you once loved? Do you ignore the fact that deep in your heart there's still something lingering? Is it pain or is it love? This are the things that Tzuyu keeps on asking herself, she's the type to think about the outcome and since it's Sana was talking about anything can happen.

[SSS ZOO]

TY : "Unnie where do you want to start?"

SN : "Anywhere as long as it's not bugs."

TY : "Hahaha I see you're still scared of those little creatures huh."

SN : "Even if I want to be friends with them I can't handle the crawling.... So I try to make it casual with them hahaha."

TY : "When did you become this bad at jokes? Hahaha."

SN : "Ehhh? I made you laugh, it's a success!"

TY : "Arraso, arraso. Shall we look around the park for now? We can eat the foods you made in the resting area later."

SN : "That's sounds good, I made some desserts too."

TY : "Then how about we eat those in the park? While we're at it we can watch the sunset too."

SN : "Woooo sunset! Of course, it wouldn't be called a date if there's no sunset, gaja Ms. Chou!"

With what Sana said Tzuyu was startled, she was thinking too much, making a big deal about it but here Sana just said what she thinks they were doing. It was a date and no matter how you look at it, it's still a date. 

-

The day went on and both of them can agree that it was a day of getting to know each other again. 

Sana was still the same despite the fact that she's successful, she would stop to help someone, though she matured in some ways        

Sana was still the same despite the fact that she's successful, she would stop to help someone, though she matured in some ways. Her cooking became more amazing after 5 years, from that spring roll she once made to the full course meal she made for today. Tzuyu in the other hand still has the charisma she has back then but somewhat she's much warmer than the kid Sana met back in college.

Tzuyu in the other hand still has the charisma she has back then but somewhat she's much warmer than the kid Sana met back in college

And even if they don't want to say it they wished it could've been more of picking up where they left instead of starting new.

As they sat with the picnic set that Mina let them borrowed, they munch the pastries that Sana has made watching the calm han river and the sun slowly drifting down. It was something that they've always done back then.

SN : "You know, you haven't really changed at all."

TY : "Ehhh? If you're saying that I'm still a kid, I told you I'm totally a grown-up now."

SN : "Hahahaha Chou Tzuyu why do you always have to bring that up? I know you've grown up and I wish that I was there with you."

TY : "What do you mean unnie?"

SN : "Nothing :) what I'm trying to say is you're still the Chou Tzuyu I meet 5 years ago. You still break your bread into half before eating it, you still have that mannerism, the way you humm to songs when you're focusing on work, It feels like we never really parted......"

Why is it painful to remember happy memories? Is it because of the fact that its a thing of the past that shouldn't be remembered?

TY : "And you're still the same unnie, you still act like a baby, stubborn and clumsy...... But you're still kind and sweet."

That's the only thing they can do, for now, they can only point out the things that they've missed, things they always longed for.

They watched as the sun sets, the warm breeze of fall was wonderful and made the whole scene spectacular but the silence was intimidating.

TY : "Hmmm unnie, do you wanna go home?"

SN : "Not yet but there's nothing for us to do, so I guess it would be better if we go home."

TY : "If it's okay with you, do you want to drop by my place? You can play with gucci and we can have dinner delivered. "

SN : "Really?? You know I won't say no to Gucci."

TY : "I know haha let's go."

The two of them head back home, there were some changes in plans. When they call Chaeyoung to tell her about Sana coming home late, she said she's out with Mina and doesn't know exactly what time they're going to be home, of course, Sana and Tzuyu knew that the smaller girl was planning on something. They asked Tzuyu to let her stay the night.

TY : "Unnie I'm sorry but I'm sure Chaeng just made that up."

SN : "I should be saying sorry for suddenly interrupting you."

TY : "Ani it's fine but my place is not that big."

She opened the door and Sana saw a small apartment that has one room on it. She then noticed Gucci who was running towards them.

SN : "Gucci!! How have you been? Do you still know me? I'm you're chingu."

The dog just her face in response.

TY : "Hahaha I bet he remembers you."

SN : "Aigoo you're still the cutest boy ever."

While Tzuyu was watching the two of them, she remembers the day that they didn't think much about the future. Where they just sit in her bedroom playing with Gucci. She thought that this could've been there future if they ended up together, a thought that will never come true.

TY : "Unnie I'm going to prepare dinner, you should wash up. The bathroom is on your left."

SN : "Arraso! Gucci I'll  be back."

It's never been this warm inside her house, it's always been quiet. That was the life she had after moving to Korea, its the reason why she has gotten used to living on her own.

After dinner they watched movies making the most of the night as it falls deeper. It was about time to head to bed....

TY : "Okay unnie, we need to sleep. You can sleep in the bed with Gucci."

SN : "Where are you sleeping?"

TY : "I'll be okay here."

SN : "Ehhhh???? Just sleep with us."

TY : "Ani....."

SN : "Omo are you afraid that I'm going to do something to you?"

TY : "Pabo, of course not."

SN : "Then it's settled, let's go to bed. We need to go to work tomorrow and don't worry I'm not going to touch you." She said as she gave the younger girl a playful grin, lifting Gucci towards the room.

Sana carefully tack herself in with Gucci and Tzuyu just followed them. Sana didn't have a problem sleeping, in fact, she was knocked out after 5 minutes of laying. While Tzuyu just stared at her face, memorizing every detail she could.

TY : "Ani, I wasn't afraid you'll do something to me. I was afraid that you'll hear my heart beating crazy. I'm afraid this stupid thing will hurt you again." She whispered into the air.

She knew that things will turn out the same as before, that Sana would need to go back to Japan and she knew there's no other way than to keep herself in check.

---