CHAPTER 2

THE WORDS SHE NEVER SAID [SATZU]

NO ONE'S POV

And there they sat in front of the river. Feeling the warm breeze, holding each other hand.

SN : "I wish we could be like this forever."

TY : "Hahaha unnie, forever is a long way, we should we be thinking about tomorrow."

SN : "Forever, tomorrow or even the next life. I want to stay like this with you."

TY : "Unnie...."

*Beep*Beep*Beep*Beep*

Tzuyu was awakened up by the loud ringing of her alarm clock.

TY : "Hmm.... I always get the same dream but at least I get to see you again unnie :)"

She said as she stares at the picture of the older girl.

TZUYU'S POV

Ever since I came here for work, I've been stuck on the same loop. I wake up at 6 AM to get ready for work. Gucci and I eat breakfast around 7 AM. Before leaving I usually sit in my terrace spacing out. At 8 AM I start my morning drive to work and 9 AM I start working. It's been like this for 5 years. 

Around 12 NN DubChaeng picks me up for lunch.

*Knock*Knock*

CY : "Tzuyu-ah let's go eat!"

DH : "I'm exhausted, I need food."

TY : "Arraso..."

We headed to the cafeteria were we usually meet Jihyo unnie and hyung.

TY : "Omo is that your wives???"

DH : "Huh is Momoring here?"

CY : "Hahaha did you do something? Why are you so surprised?"

TY : "Majayo hahaha it's not like that they don't visit often."

DH : "Ani I just thought she has class today."

CY : "You don't know her schedule?"

DH : "It's not that I don't know....."

TY : "Hahaha gaja!" 

I started pushing both of them to the table where the rest was already waiting.

I started pushing both of them to the table where the rest was already waiting        

TY : "Ohayo!"

MM : "Ohayo Tzuyu-ah! :) How are you?"

TY : "I'm doing great, how about you unnies?"

MM : "I'm great :)"

MN : "Same here."

CY : "What brought you here?"

NY : "Someone here had too much drink last night and now is having a really bad headache. She asked me to bring her a seaweed soup."

She said as she glares at Jeongyeon unnie who was sitting next to her holding her head.

JH : "Hahaha I thought you're not afraid of unnie getting angry? Why aren't you saying a thing to her?"

CY : "You see unnie, hyung said that she's the head of the house hahahaha."

NY : "Ohhh I see."

JY : "Aniyo, you must've miss heard what I said."

DH : "You said it clearly though."

TY : "I guess someone is sleeping on the couch tonight hahahaha."

JY : "Yah!"

NY : "Don't even try to get out of it, just eat your soup."

JY : "Arraso...."

DH : "Hahahaha!"

JH : "Oh good thing Momo and Mina came here, about your friend. Did she mentioned where hotel she wants to stay?"

MN : "We already talked about it, she's staying with Chaeyoung and me."

CY : "Right! We already have our guest room waiting for her."

JH : "Would she be fine with that?"

MM : "She actually asked us about it, she didn't want to check in a hotel."

JH : "Arraso, then tell me if there's anything she wants and I'll make it happen."

MN : "Thank you."

MM : "And since we're talking about her, Tzuyu-ah why don't give it a try and date her?"

TY : "Huh? That came out of nowhere."

MM : "Dubu told me about what you guys talked about last night. You're not getting younger, you should start finding someone."

DH : "Hehe mianhe :)"

TY : "Hahaha unnie, I don't think it'll be nice to just make a move to someone I don't know."

MM : "Ani, she's really friendly and I'm sure you two will get along right Minari?"

MN : "Hmm I don't think Tzuyu will like someone like her."

MM : "Ehhhhhh?"

MN : "I mean she gets a little bit hyper sometimes and she talks a lot, which is like the exact opposite of Tzuyu-ah."

CY : "Unnie that will be great! She needs someone who's great at talking since she's not that good hahaha."

DH : "Majayo!"

JY : "Hahaha should we make a reservation?"

NY : "I know a nice place!"

JH : "Hahahaha aren't you guys going overboard on this one? Oh, Tzuyu-ah I'll give you an off days if you need to." *winks*

TY : "And I thought you're actually taking my side unnie hahaha, I get it all of you are concerned about me but isn't she coming here for business? Why did it suddenly became about me?"

MM : "I'm just saying, you two would make a really good pair."

TY : "Hahaha arraso unnie."

CY : "Really?"

TY : "If things are supposed to happen then they'll happen, I'm going to eat everything since all of you doesn't want to."

DH : "Hep! Hep! Who said we don't want to eat. Itadakimasu!"

It's not the first time that they paired me with someone. I tried but none of it went to the next level. Every time I go out on a date it always ends up boring, it's just I can't find someone interesting. 

 NY : "I'll see you guys next time."

JH : "Arraso unnie."

NY : "And you Yoo Joengyeon, we will talk later."

CY : "Hahahaha opps."

JY : "Arraso Nabong."

DH : "Unnie go easy on her hahahaha."

NY : "Don't worry, I'm just going to show her who's the boss."

JH : "Hahahaha poor Jeongyeon."

JY : "Aish! I'm going back to work."

MM : "We're going too."

DH : "See you at home Momoring."

CY : "Mina unnie drive safely okay?"

MN : "Arraso."

TY : "See you unnies :)"

I followed hyung to the elevator.

TY : "Are you angry?"

JY : "Ani, hahaha it's not like I'm afraid of Nayeon."

TY : "Then why didn't you say anything back there?"

JY : "I did say those things last night hahaha that was totally my fault."

TY : "Aren't you afraid of what she'll say later?"

JY : "Nope, Nayeon's been like that since we were teenagers. She tends to sulk a lot when she doesn't get what she wants."

TY : "Ahhh so you're letting her have her way?"

JY : "Ani, it's not like that. See, if you love someone you don't make a decision or conclusions for them. You just let them do what they want and you do what you want. It's always a good thing to give way but being on the same page is better."

TY : "Ehhh? Isn't that the same thing that I said?"

JY : "It's not, it's totally different. Hahaha don't worry, you'll understand once you find someone. Gaja, we need to prepare the presentation for next week."

TY : "Arraso."

---