Chapter 33

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Johnny spent the night at Minryu's place. He slept on the couch in the living room after he sent Minryu to sleep in her bedroom. It was in the morning when the bell rang. Johnny was hesitating to wake Minryu up but he did anyway.

"Sehun is here" Johnny knocked on Minryu's bedroom door and it was opened in split seconds. She tied her hair up into a messy bun, wearing pyjamas. She glared at Johnny before she sauntered towards the front door. She heaved a sigh before she opened it.

"Wae?" Minryu stared at Sehun blankly, her tone was stern, brows knitted and her lips were pouted. Johnny stood right behind Minryu.

"Can you give us a moment?" Sehun asked politely and Johnny left both of them in the living room. He went to wait for them outside of Minryu's apartment.

 

"Minryu-ah, I'm sorry" Sehun uttered. He sat across Minryu. Minryu just nodded without looking at him.

"If you ask for forgiveness about what you did yesterday, I just want to tell you that I am not easy" Minryu stood up, "If you are done, just leave"

"No, Minryu. Please listen to me. I've never think of you like that. Not even once. Please baby, let me explain"

"5 minutes, no 3 minutes. Explain now"

"I was drunk yesterday. I won't blame the alchohol now. It was because of me, baby. I really love all moments we spent together. When I saw you yesterday, I couldn't control myself. Can't we just get back together? I don't acknowledge the breakup." Sehun kept explaining but Minryu's brows were knitted, her lips parted slightly.

"Sehun-ah, we are over. I remembered I said it clearly"

"Baby, please. That day, I was not in my right mind. It was my fault. I will promise that I will do better. Give me one more chance" Sehun said, referring to the day when they broke up. Minryu went to search for Sehun in the school he attended. Minryu received news that Sehun was just using her for as his own entertainment. Minryu barged into the dance practice room where Sehun was. She asked for Sehun's explanation and on that day itself Sehun was having a hard day, he had been practicing for the whole night and yet he had to deal with his angry girlfriend. Sehun accidentally said yes, enraged by what Minryu said. It was as if he treated her badly or even cheap when he did not. He did not mean it when he said yes. He loved Minryu just the way she was. The news spreaded among Sehun's friends. He didn't even know who relayed those messages to Minryu. He was definite he was a victim here.

"Please, you should leave now" Minryu pushed him away when Sehun took her hand.

"Am I the only one who kept thinking about you here?" Sehun stated, his eyes were genuine. Minryu was sure of that. Instead of feeling angry with Sehun, she felt guilty. At some parts in the relationship with Sehun, she was happy. However, it didn't last long because sometimes when he was with her, she would think of Johnny out of the blue. Like something happy that Sehun did wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter