Chapter 9

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You pulled the blanket up to cover your face. You looked to your left, saw Minryu texting someone although the light was turned off earlier by a teacher. All female students were to sleep at the dorm room at the end of the hall rented by the school council members. Rubbing your sore forehead, you couldn't stop thinking about what just happened. Jaehyun looked angry and annoyed with the activity. 

30 minutes passed, an hour passed. Ughh you couldn't sleep in a new environment. Checking your phone, it was already 1 a.m. in the morning. You were really tired but you just couldn't sleep. Minryu rolled to your side all of a sudden.

"Meari, couldn't sleep?" you nodded. 

"Let's go out and have ramen" Minryu suggested.

"Now? Jigeum?" you asked with your eyes widened in surprise. At 1am? You gotta be kidding me.

"Yeah" she nodded and then she whispered to you, "With Jaehyun and Johnny" she emphasized the name to your ear that it lingered for a while in your mind.

You ended up sneaking out with Minryu since you could not sleep and she was bugging how delicious those ramen was. Once you reached the gate, you saw Jaehyun and Johnny, waiting for the both of you. You smiled automatically upon seeing his face.

 

 

You were strolling around the Seven Eleven. You were not that hungry so you were just casually looking at the things they sell here.

Jaehyun strode towards you. He bought a plaster, and handed it to you. Unsure of what it was for, your brows were knitted.

"What is this for?" you asked, earning a sigh from him. He tore open the packet, threw it aside and blew your forehead before pasting the plaster on it. It caused you to jerked backwards due to the sudden close proximity.

"Uuuu" Minryu and Johnny teased when they saw both of you. They were eating spicy ramen near the table that could view outside of the shop. You walked away from Jaehyun and headed towards them. You were shy...

"Are you sure we are safe here? What if we get caught?" you asked to change the topic.

"Suspended from school?" Johnny jokingly said as you gaped at him. Seeing your reaction, the three of them chortled in unison.

"Yah! It rarely happens. You don't have to be worried" Minryu replied and wiped with a tissue. She threw the tissue at Johnny after that.

"Unless if one of our teachers is out there right now" Minryu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter