Chapter 24

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I really really like you, babe" he uttered, emphasizing every word that lingered in your ears. You blinked effortlessly, unsure if those words were genuine or it actually managed to hypnotize your conciousness that weakened your soul to drown in his charm. He leaned his face closer to you that his hot breath touched your lips. He tilted his head slightly, smirking by how comfortable you were when you pressed your palms on his chest. His bare body was radiating a familiar heat merging with the heat of your palms rested on his chest. You closed your eyes voluntarily the moment he parted his lips, ready to kiss you. Just when his lips slowly molded with your lips, there was a loud BANGG!!

The door was swung opened by Johnny. Both of you turned towards the direction of the door. You stood up instantly and walked towards some shelves in the nurse room, to be far from Jaehyun, rummaging some things at the shelf. On the other side, Jaehyun glared at Johnny. Johnny was indeed dumbfounded. Thank god he doesn't see what was happening.

This is so embarrassing...

"Sem was looking for you, Meari-ssi" Johnny said while looking all goofy and innocent. You looked lost but came back to senses right away. You quickly walked a little faster to get out of the room without looking at Jaehyun. Your cheeks were all red when you left.

"Is Meari okay? And why are you ?" Johnny asked as he approached Jaehyun. Jaehyun sighed and rested the back of his head on the bedhead, looking annoyed.

"I hate you" he groaned but Johnny remained unbothered.

 

 

It was so awkward to look at Jaehyun when he was back to class but you regretted not talking to him because he was absent the next day. You felt extra lonely for some reason. Class was not the same without him.

"Minryu-ssi, do you know why Jaehyun-ssi is absent today?" you asked as she turned around slowly to face you.

"Hmm- I don't know. He rarely skip class right, Johnny" Minryu tapped on Johnny's shoulder. Johnny too, turned around to face you.

"Yeah, it rarely happens but if he does, it means something serious happened" Johnny explained, a worried and concerned look plastered on your face.

"Wait? Are you guys datin-" Johnny's sentence was cut off by you. 

"No! NO!! No..." you replied immediately. 

"But I saw you guys kissi-" 

"NO!" you shouted. You stood up from your seat, with your palms pressing on your table. The whole class turned their attention towards you. Sweats were forming on the sides of your face and your brows furrowed. Johnny saw us! He saw us yet he pretended!! "No. Just no" you muttered and excused yourself to the washroom.

 

You walked around in the washroom. You almost pulled your hair out of frustration. This is so embarrassing... Johnny witnessed us yet he interrupted? You really wanted to cry at the moment. This is really embarrassing. You washed your face and stared at the reflection of yourself in the mirror. Dating? Oh yeah... You had not even provide an answer for Jaehyun. Do you like him? Sighing to yourself but you were back to your senses when Minryu came in.

"Are you okay?" she nonchalantly asked, fishing out her lipstick from her pocket. You nodded slowly, feeling embarrassed.

"Are you worried about Jaehyun?" she asked while applying the lipstick on her lips

"Ne" you replied, meeting her eyes in the mirror.

"Do you want to visit h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter