37 'i like you'

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaehyun held your hand, interlocking fingers with yours. It was extra crowded today since it's Valentine's Day. A lot of couples were hugging each other or even making out in public. It was cringy to see them like this. Feeling awkward, you didn't even look at Jaehyun.

Finally both of you reached a place after he parked his car.

"We're here" Jaehyun said, stood infront of the entrance of a theme park, Lotte World. This place was beautiful. There were lovely lights hanging literally everywhere and from here, you could see how colourful and pretty those rides were. Your mouth formed a big 'O' and you beamed at Jaehyun with twinkling eyes.

"Huwa..." you were in awe, it had been years since you last visited the amusement park with your family. "You want to spend your birthday here?" you asked, almost shouting because people here were too loud and noisy. He nodded and chuckled when he saw how you were awestruck by the beauty of the amusement park.

Jaehyun already bought tickets for the both of you. So you were just following him around. He stopped infront of a shop to buy you a headband. He picked the rabbit ears headband while you put on a kitty headband on him.

"Oh my babe is so cute in this" he chuckled, pinching your cheeks.

"You look at the mirror" you told him. Nudging him after putting on the kitty headband on him. He simply fished his phone out and took pictures while both of you smiling sheepishly to each other.

From the scariest ride to less scary ones, both of you almost played all rides. Instead of refusing him because you were scared somehow for rides like Drop Tower but you played anyway by screaming at the top of your lungs and you almost throw out after coming back to the land.

"Babe, you okay?" he asked, checking your expression after playing the Roller Coaster. You nodded, not looking at him. You were still dizzy.

"Let's ride the carousel after this"

For the first time, you were at peace, riding the carousel horse. He didn't ride but kept on taking pictures of you.

"This is fun!" you commented once it had ended. Your forefinger pointed at the huge Ferris Wheel after that.

"Let's ride that" you suggested, the ice-cream he bought.

 

Both of you sat opposite with each other, facing one another to balance the weight of the cart of Ferris Wheel. It was a peaceful ride, you could view the entire landscape of the theme park. Silence hung in the air, enjoying the air and also the view. It reached the top now when you saw Jaehyun's expression changed. One of his eyes lifted up in amusement, he was staring at the cart next to this. You turned your head slowly to the back to see what caught his attention, there were a couple.

You gulped. What are they doing? The guy was making out with a girl sitting on his lap. The guy was dominating the girl's mouth, kissing aggresively. You swallowed hard while peeking at them. The guy was groping the girl's s and then his hand slipped under her shirt that you were so shocked by that sight. Even the girl was unbuckling the guy's belt, slipping her hand in it. Just then, Jaehyun moved and sat right next to you. He moved your head slowly using his hand to look at him instead. He was staring at you.

"We shouldn't look at them" he muttered and faced the other side. His ears were red when he turned his head away from you. It was awkward... Definitely awkward. At this moment, you wanted to jump out of the cart. The cart was still high up, hanging at the top of this Ferris Wheel. Silence filled the air. You grasped on your shirt tightly when both of you heard sounds coming from the other cart. This place was supposed to be innocent. What are they doing?

You bit your lower lip, feeling shy and awk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter