Chapter 12

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You bent forward and cupped his face. Studying his face for awhile. Your gaze immediately shifted towards his lips, moist, soft and red. You blinked a few times, unsure if you should kiss his lips because that thought itself sounded dangerous. His hair looked tousled and wet now. It was definitely hot here. Leaning your face close to his, you planted a soft kiss on his forehead. He was just staring at you and a smirk left his lips, revealing his dimple.

"Not here" then you kissed softly on his dimple. 

"Not here either" he said and he pulled you to sit on his lap instantly that you gasped in astonishment. It's too hot here... Pressing your lips together, you were really stiff when you sat on his lap. Your cheeks were getting redder when your eyes met him. What is he doing? Is kissing his forehead and cheek not enough? 

"What should I do with you?" the question escaped his lips when he stared into you. He rested his chin on your shoulder and he bit his lower lip that could made you felt like you were no longer there. Your lips parted slightly when his face leaned closer. You were staring at his lips now.

 

Moist, soft and red

 

Swallowing hard, you pressed your right hand on his chest to prevent him from getting closer but he pulled you closer by sneaking an arm around your waist. When your front was almost sticking his front, he tilted his head slightly, ready to capture your mouth. You shut your eyes tightly. You could sense that his minty breath touching your lips, welcoming you to his world. The moment his lower lip softly touched yours, you squealed and tried prying away from him. Yes get back to your senses Meari! His eyes widened in surprise but he tightened his arms around your waist.

"Wae? Did I hurt you?" he asked that his tone sounded really concerned about you. Your eyes started to become watery. You were thinking about two things right now. The first one was what does this meant? What does this kiss meant? The second thing was that you needed to escape as your heart was going to burst anytime soon due to the close proximity. How come he can sound so calm and relax about this?

You shook your head slowly and you felt that your eyes were becoming more heavy. 

"Are you scared?" his husky voice filled your ears. You didn't reply as you averted your eyes away from him. His breath lingered in your neck that you felt hot and different. You were going crazy if you stay there longer. You desperately needed to leave and escape from here.

"You should leave..." he said when he saw how uncomfortable you were. You slowly turned back to face him as if you were asking for the last permission before you leave the room. He nodded slowly, with his eyes pleading for you to stay even though he said otherwise. You could see how disappointed he looked. Did you perhaps made him angry or something? You stood up slowly from his lap and walked towards the door.

 

He couldn't believe that he almost hurt you. He didn't meant to. He would've turned into a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter