Chapter 19

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You cocked your head downwards and take a better look of yourself. Your damped hair actually wet the both sides of your shoulder and you could see how your s poked through against the white shirt you were wearing.

Wait you were indeed ... That was why he told Johnny not to come in and he threw a pillow to you to cover yourself. But what does he meant when he said you were making him hungry?

You stood up instantly infront of Minryu and your eyes became watery. Did you just embarrassed yourself infront of Jaehyun, like again? You buried your face in your palms. Just how many times you embarrassed yourself infront of him?

"Wow Meari, even from here I can see that you are not wearing your . You looked extra y" she praised sarcastically as you cocked your head down. Ughh it's so obvious. How come you can be this oblivious?

"Minryu-ssi do you have something that you can borrow me?" you asked, desperately needed to wear something.

She threw her luggage on the bed, ped it and opened for you. She brought a variety of dresses and skirts. Your brows were knitted in confusion when you saw only dresses. You were too used to wearing pants and jeans outside and at home.

"Do you have a blouse and jeans?" 

"No I don't wear those" she said nonchalantly and slumped on the bed. She herself was wearing a flowery dress just above her knee length and her hair was tied up into a messy bun.

"Are you dating Jaehyun?" she asked out of the blue that you immediately shook your head. Pink painted your cheeks at the mention of his name. She nodded slowly and turned to you. 

"Let me doll you up"

 

 

She chose a blue flowery dress for you. There were daisies painted on the dress and frills decorated surrounded the bottom of the dress. When you wore it, it fitted closely around the waist and slightly wider on the bottom. The dress was quite short, the length was just above your knees. Moreover, it was sleeveless and somehow it highlighted the shape of your body.

"Minryu isn't this too short for me?" you asked, trying to pull down the dress.

"Yah! Show that to Jaehyun" the moment she mentioned his name, heat rose to your cheeks as she reminded you about the kiss. 

She applied some makeup on your face, just a light touch. She chose the peach coloured lipstick and dabbed lightly on your lips. She combed your hair and used her skills using the hairdryer to make the bottom of your hair curled naturally when it touched your shoulder.

"Minryu-ssi what do you think about me?" you asked, fidgeting with your fingers. This question popped up that you felt the urge to ask, you were unsure of Jaehyun's f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter