Chapter 14

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were forced to join in helping the basketball team on Saturday. Usually you were not on standby but because the president of the Red Cross society had something to take care of, she asked for your help personally since you were one of the most experienced ones in first aid as compared to other members including Seulgi.

It was early in the morning that you departed with your school's basketball team to another school to attend the national basketball competition. It was weird not talking to Jaehyun maybe not even greeting. He looked nervous when you saw him, probably because of the game. You wore a white blouse and a pair of white slacks. Your hair was tied into a messy bun. In a way, you looked like a real nurse. Since most of your family members were pharmacists or in the medical line, somehow you had the knowledge in first aid, not only the basic ones.

Once the game started, you and Seulgi were assigned to stand inside the net. Your eyes focused only on Jaehyun. Just now when they were about to start, you and Seulgi were cheering for your school's team so you said 'hwaiting' to him personally unsure if he heard you but he gave you a warm smile that revealed his dimples despite how nervous he was.

The game flow went well from the beginning so no injuries happened. Jaehyun did very well with your classmates. During the first break, Jaehyun came. He said the ball hit his forehead, he was stuttering and he asked for a plaster. You didn't know how to react because there was not even a red mark on his forehead. You gave the plaster to him anyway but he said you should put it for him. Those images when he put a plaster on your forehead for you in the convenience store during Team Building struck you like a thunder. You hesitated but you did anyway by tiptoeing to reach his height. His ears turned red when you pressed the plaster lightly on his forehead. He was just staring at you, you felt like he wanted to ask you something but he chose not to.

It was during the middle of the game before the last break when a guy came and said that he sprained his ankle. You looked around for the person in charged of First Aid for this boy from a different school but that person was nowhere to be found. Hesitating, you said you would help but he insisted that you should treat him in the nurse room because he couldn't sit on the ground and that he felt a little dizzy with the crowd. You couldn't let Seulgi treat him because she was not as experienced and the sole reason she joined Red Cross Society was just because of the marks and that she wanted to be with you. Sighing, you put that guy's arm around your shoulder and brought him to the nurse room. You were unfamiliar of this school compound so he directed you to the school building. This guy sure looked familiar. You swore you had seen him before. 

This school that you were exploring to get to the nurse room sure looked expensive and you were sure only rich kids go to this kind of school. You placed him on an empty bed once both of you reached the nurse room. You rolled up his sweatpants slowly up to his knee. His ankle was not that bad as you thought, at least it was not that swollen. When you were putting the ice pack on his ankle,  at the corner of your eyes, you saw the guy was staring at you from his position. It was uncomfortable to be honest. If it was Jaehyun then it was fine. You didn't know why... Nowadays, you tend to compare every guy you met to Jaehyun and you found that no one was as gentle as how Jaehyun treated you. Suddenly the guy bent forward, he was sitting on the side of the bed while you were kneeling infront of him with one knee pressed on the flat floor. 

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter