Jaeri

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn't like adult life that much, making life decision was one and now further studies in university. And when you were in the process living your life like this, you realised Jaehyun and you kept growing apart from one another. Jaehyun was actually a rich son of a company that you didn't know before. He was all this while didn't want to inherit his father's business but now that his father fell sick, he had no other choice but to take over. 

It had been a week since both of you talked. Well, not really talk but you texted him and he just gave a short reply. You didn't want to think much because he was really busy and so were you. You took pharmacology, getting tired of piles of assignments, lab works and ungrateful coursemates who didn't participate in group work. Sometimes you cried but you couldn't do much because it was your choice after all. And sometimes when Jaehyun was too tired, he would showed up outside of your house, hugged you for about 10 minutes and then he would leave.

The fact that he less initiated conversation with you made you feel sad and scared. What if someone takes Jaehyun away from you? But you shouldn't think like this, you should support whatever he was doing. You sometimes even doubted if it was because he couldn't sleep with you. Like have with you. Up until now, you were still not ready or unsure on how to do it. Minryu helped once, she told you to watch but after 10 minutes of such explicit content, you decided to stop because it felt sticky and dirty at the same time. 

Back in university, you had been holding up with these few guys who took advantage of you in assignments. They didn't help much in group work but always include your name as their group member without you knowing. Not only that, they were good in presenting so whenever you worked to the bone and since you were shy and had anxiety issues, you couldn't present as good as them. Thus, they all took the spotlight and you had been stressed over it. Not only this, sharing room with other girls in the dorm made your days worsened. These two girls had been using your shampoo and other stuffs without asking your permission. You missed staying at home so whenever you had time, you would go back home even if just for an hour.

You had been thinking about Jaehyun lately. Since he could show up once in a while outside of your house, you wanted to visit him too. You wore a simple t with Hello Kitty printed picture and a pair of denim shorts. You couldn't stand today anymore when earlier in the morning, the boy put your name once again as their group member. You waited for the bus at night to see Jaehyun but two busses passed by and you couldn't get in because it was way too crowded.

You were holding back your tears when you had one of the unluckiest day in your life. Thank god the final bus, you managed to get in.

Once you reached Jaehyun's place, you rang the bell about three times but no one was there. You had the urge to text him and ask where is he but you didn't, afraid he might come back as soon as possible even if he was busy. You unlocked his door. You knew the password, 1425, his birthdate combined with yours, 14 February and 25 December. 

It was empty when you got in. You searched for your favourite shirt and put it on. You were longing for his scent. You threw your own t-shirt to the side and slumped on his bed. Rolling to the left and right and buried your face in his pillow when you started sobbing. 

It was already morning when you woke up. You opened your groggy eyes, your throat felt a little dry due to crying last night. You sauntered towards the kitchen and got a drink from the fridge when you heard the front door was unlocked, revealing Jaehyun in his suit. You pouted the moment he took off his shoes. 

"Babe?" he called, with one hand taking off his shoes. His blazer was draped on his another forearm. You approached him slowly on the front door, pouting. A smile escaped his lips, he spreaded his arms wide, ready to hug you. 

You ran small steps and jumped onto him. His blazer was dropped onto the floor, both hands supporting your weight on his body. He nuzzled in your hair. 

"Babe, I miss you" he murmured and you pulled away, your arms still wrapped around his neck. You studied his face, there were eye bags under his eyes. 

"You didn't sleep well lately?" you asked and he nodded slowly while pouting. His eyes shifted to your lips, placing a chaste kiss on it. You hugged him tighter and rested your head on his shoulder. 

 

After he took a quick shower, he wore another button down long sleeves white shirt and his black slacks. He said he still need to go work after this. He came back just to get some documents and that his secretary was waiting downstairs.

You told him your stories and he was patiently listening to you. He propped his chin in the palm of his left hand, while another hand your hair. 

"Are you leaving already?" you asked after a while. He looked really tired, almost sulking because he couldn't spend his time with you. 

"You don't have class today?" he asked but you shook your head. 

You stood near the door when he was about to leave. Even when he was tired, he still looked good. He had that comma hairstyle and you could see how well built his body was, well fitted with his suit. His legs were really long, really suit his slacks. How come he could be this heavenly handsome just with this simple outfit? 

"Bye, babe. Let's meet this weekend? I promise" he said and you nodded, giving him your warmest smile to assure him that you were fine with it. He turned around to reach his passcode but turned back to face you. 

"A kiss please" he asked, his finger was brought up to poke on his cheek, a mischievous smile escaped his lips. Since he was tall and he refused to bend down, you tiptoed, struggling to reach his height. You placed your hands on his shoulder, tiptoeing to plant a kiss on his cheek, almost shaking. He was definitely teasing you... He moved his head slightly that you planted the kiss on his lip

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter