Chapter 15

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You burst into tears when you saw how Jaehyun grabbed him by the collar and dragged him away from you. After that, Seulgi ran towards you and helped you to get out of this place but your legs felt wobbly. You did not have any energy left after getting tormented by Kai. She brought you to the side of the room, far from Kai and Jaehyun. Now that Johnny and Yuta came, they joined Jaehyun to beat Kai into a pulp. He was even laughing as if it was no big deal, getting beaten up. On the other hand, Seulgi cried while tidying up your messy hair and your disheleved blouse. You looked like a complete mess.

"I am so sorry, Meari. I should check on you earlier" she sobbed and pulled you close to hug her. You couldn't stop crying too that you buried your face in her chest. You were traumatized indeed.

 

 

You went back with your brother after the incident. Kai was sent to the hospital. You heard that he was really beaten into a pulp that he injured badly. Your school's basketball team had to withdraw themselves from the competition because Johnny, Yuta and Jaehyun dropped out last minute during the game. 

You decided not to go to school on Monday. Your mom had been nagging at home, saying how weak you were as if it was your fault that you wanted it to happen. Both your brothers were furious about this. They said there was a need to sue this guy while your dad were checking on you every hour to make sure that you were really fine. You said you were fine since there were no injuries anywhere on your body, well, maybe mentally you were not. Sometimes, you shed tears in the middle of the night, feeling helpless and sad that you should have not treated him that day, regretting your decision. Maybe only your pillows know your pain and suffers. You were not sure who to talk to about this because somehow you were the one who brought him into the room. You should have been more cautious, if there was no one else in the room, you should've left. 

You went out to help in the pharmacy on Tuesday. You really didn't feel like going to school. Seulgi called right after class to update you what happened in school. She told you that the three guys who helped you that day had to face disciplinary action and as of the moment, they were not allowed to join any other basketball competition until further notice because they dropped out last minute during the match. Of course you felt bad about this because that was how you met them before they knew about you. But you just couldn't stop thinking about yourself so you decided to stay in the pharmacy and help your uncle instead of staying at home, thinking about unnecessary things.

After dinner time, your mom and dad left you to assist your uncle in the pharmacy. He went to the washroom when three people entered. You stood up at the counter, looking at the three familiar figures that appeared awkward. The three of them placed three boxes of plaster on the counter at once. You almost burst into tears when you saw them, Johnny, Jaehyun and Minryu came to visit you. 

You excused yourself earlier to talk to them. Your uncle said it was fine and told you to go back home by yourself. Minryu asked what happened that you felt unc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter