Chapter 22

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He scooped you up instantly and brought you to his bed. He put you gently on his bed before he went on top of you. His front was glued to yours when his chest crushed yours. He buried his face into the crook of your neck. You could feel his hot breath landed on your neck and skin that sent tingles to every senses on your body.

You weren't sure what was happening but your heartbeat was definitely increasing. Jaehyun's body was emanating hotness. The images of Kai went on top of you struck you and you felt scared. The situation was almost the same but Kai was in a forcing manner while it was different for Jaehyun. Jaehyun was more gentle and careful. Although his muscular body frame was on top of you, he supported his own weight so that he didn't depend on yours. He didn't do anything but he just stayed there. It was not like you were going to push Jaehyun away but he was indeed a little scary now. He breathed heavily in your neck and turned his head towards you to face you. His eyes bored into you.

"Are you scared?" he asked with his husky voice and you nodded slowly. "Did I hurt you?" he asked once again but you shook your head this time.

He immediately released you and stood rooted on the ground, away from you.

"Let's go back to your room" he said and grabbed your hands. He unplugged his charger and gave you back your phone. He took his blazer and wrapped it around your torso. He should be far from you, that was what he was thinking, the only way to keep you safe. You were just following him around, unsure what the hell was going on with Jaehyun.

The moment both of you reached your room, you hesitated for a moment. Both of you must part now. You felt a little sad that at the end of the day, you must leave him. To be honest, you liked to spend time with him.

"Open the door" he said, waiting for you to use your card to enter the room. Just then, your eyes went wide.

"I didn't bring my card" you said

"Wait what?" he replied, his voice was loud that he tried searching the card with you.

"Noooo...I came out and I didn't bring my card" you explained and he heaved a sigh.

"Maybe you should try calling Minryu" he suggested and when you looked at the time in your phone, it was almost 3am in the morning. Minryu was that type of person whom someone should not bother her when she was asleep because the slightest sound you made would wake her up. And when she woke up due to those noises, she would kill you. You dead meat Meari! You shook your head furiously, your eyes became watery. Pleading that Jaehyun would take you in, at least for today.

"What should we do?" he asked, scratching the back of his head while looking lost.

"Can I stay with you at least for tonight?" you asked pleading with your watery eyes and you could see how red his cheeks were. He looked at you for a while. It was either leaving you here or taking you with him which was a dangerous thought that he didn't want to. Having you in his room was the last thing he wanted now. Just not now before he turned into a monster. But he could never say no to you. Not that when you pleaded, those cute eyes of yours and that pouty lips. Just seeing you like this would made him blushed. He could never resist your cuteness.

"Let's go"

 

 

Both of you lay on the bed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter