Chapter 25

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jaehyun-ssi I have a confession to make" you said, one of his brows lifted up. "Actually I can't cook so let's order delivery" you said and slumped down on the couch next to him. Jaehyun sighed and rested his back against the couch. He was expecting something.

"You don't have to order. I can cook" he said nonchalantly and turned his torso slightly towards you.

"It's okay, my treat" you scrolled down the app in your phone. You ordered abalone prorridge for him and yourself a Jjajangmyeon. You fished out the paper that Minryu gave to type his address in your phone. You turned slightly to face him and he looked defeated.

"Done, it's okay. Don't worry, my treat" you said and flashed him the warmest smile you had. 

"Just what are you doing here?" he asked once again while chuckling. It seemed to him that you came unprepared and it was cute.

"Is there no one taking care of you here?" you asked to change the topic but it seemed to be a bad topic to even begin with so you had to change to another topic because Jaehyun's expression changed when you mentioned those two words 'no one'. You pabo Meari!

"It's okay, let me be your sister today. I will take care of you" you stated and stood up instantly. Yes you need to call someone from your family because you believed Jaehyun was sick was due to the worsened condition of his shoulder. That explained why he was feverish. You were about to call your brother, placing the phone next to your ear when you could feel Jaehyun's arms wrapped around your waist, pulling you closer as he buried his face into your stomach.

"Are you okay?" you asked when you could feel how hot his body was. You were really concerned now, why no one take care of Jaehyun right now? You cupped his face slowly. He closed his eyes, feeling comfortable with your touch.

"It's okay. I will feed you with good food and take care of you until your fever is gone" you said. Those words reassured him. He opened his eyes slowly. He sighed as a sign of relief. He really liked you but he couldn't kiss you now because he was afraid you would get sick as well.

"Jaehyun-ssi where is your first aid kit?" you asked, looking around in his living room while cupping his face. "Or do you have a cold pack?" you asked while meeting his eyes. He stared at you blankly without answering you. His cheeks were painted pink. You really had the motherly vibe with you right now and he liked it.

"If it's hurtful for you to talk, it's okay. I can search for any cloth that is available" assuming Jaehyun had sore throat. You released his face and he leaned back against his couch, looking surprised. You sauntered towards the kitchen area, searching for the first aid kit or any cloth. Everything was placed in either the shelf or cabinet. You searched the cabinet first since you couldn't reach the uppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter