Chapter 29

i like you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So it was during middle school when Minryu became friends with Johnny and Jaehyun. Johnny and Jaehyun knew each other since elementary school. When Minryu couldn't get along with other girls in the school, Jaehyun was the one who helped her to cope with the environment. It seemed like girls tend to use Minryu in order to get close to both Johnny and Jaehyun but since Jaehyun was the type that would reject someone that he didn't like, girls tend to bully Minryu in the end. On the other side, you got to know that Johnny was actually a playboy and he was a son of a CEO of Suh T-way, one of the largest airline company in South Korea. Because of his outgoing personality, Johnny gets along with everyone very well. So the three was a trio for all these years and remained as close friends. Johnny was the one who introduced Minryu's current ex-boyfriend who was also a son of CEO for a company you didn't know. When Minryu told Johnny about her discomfort in her relationship, Johnny would just shrugged it off and said that it was just a part where she needed to be patient and learn in a relationship. In contrast, Jaehyun told Minryu to break up immediately and there was one time when he helped Minryu to buy . He insisted to use it although Minryu was not sure since her boyfriend just wanted to have with her. Perhaps that was the time when he encountered you in the pharmacy during last year's semester break.

"Actually I had a crush on Johnny" Minryu blurted out. You didn't looked surprised because both of them seemed really close and they would be a sweet couple.

"But I think he doesn't like me" and she continued, "I started to hate it when he casually can kiss other girls infront of me" her tone hinting some jealousy.

"Why can't it be me?" she asked herself and buried her face in her pillow, sighing loudly. You didn't know about this before. Minryu was opening up about her relationship to you.

"Are you okay?"

"I broke up with Sehun but why am I upset over what Johnny said like he doesn't even feel sorry about it" she kicked the blanket away, feeling frustrated with herself.

Both of you spent the night talking but thank god Minryu didn't cry. She told you that although she did liked Sehun but it lasted just for a moment and the entire point of herself getting into a relationship was because she wanted to make Johnny jealous but it just didn't happen. Johnny had never looked at Minryu as a girl. She had a crush on him for quite a long time but she guessed that Johnny just treated herself as a sister. And all this while, Minryu was afraid to cross the line because she herself was afraid if things don't go well anymore between the two of them and they would ended up become strangers. She just didn't want that to happen.

 

 

It was back to normal at school. You were impressed by how Minryu could hide her feelings very well. She must've been hiding it for years. She casually gave chocolates to Johnny as his birthday present and Johnny seemed happy to receive it. And that was it. Johnny then invited you to go to his birthday party tonight at a club. Club? You refused to go because your parents and brothers would definitely against this idea. Plus you were not a fan of loud music and social. Minryu chirped in and said she would kidnap you tonight that your eyes went wide.

"You don't have to do this" you told Minryu during recess. You explained how you hated to be in crowded places and that you had enochlophobia. She pouted because you coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter